and its over....

shape1369

well, as i end highschool and look forward to a fall semester in the north... another large chapter of my life has ended tonight....the end all highschool romance. while i now write this as i have become much more somber and composed. it wasnt like that earlier. but what i learned from this is, is that, it dont matter how well u treat the girl, u still get fucked.

girl even said i did everything right. just randomly decided she didnt love me anymore... yes we are too young blah blah blah. but for as much as i know love, it was love. and thats all i can defend it against. but whatever ill feel better when i go get laid this week....

any words of advice, or funny stories relating hitherto?

how was everyone elses "first love"? and howd that end for ya?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah man your in high school playa...nothing will last fromthat.....you will only be aloud 3 great women in your life time....and your mother is one....so watch out adn dont trip w]hen the bitch dotn call u back....

Originally posted by shape1369

well, as i end highschool and look forward to a fall semester in the north... another large chapter of my life has ended tonight....the end all highschool romance. while i now write this as i have become much more somber and composed. it wasnt like that earlier. but what i learned from this is, is that, it dont matter how well u treat the girl, u still get fucked.

girl even said i did everything right. just randomly decided she didnt love me anymore... yes we are too young blah blah blah. but for as much as i know love, it was love. and thats all i can defend it against. but whatever ill feel better when i go get laid this week....

it's never easy, but the best thing to do is move on, FAST. get laid asap, find a new girl to chill with. i know you're still hung up on your ex but you don't want to get into the i got dumped slump. move on. don't look back. i know it's easier said than done but it's the truth. do not try to remain friends with your x until you have a new girl or you are completely happy being single and totally over her. dude, i have experience in this. i got dumped a lot.

i was about 3 months away from getting married just shortly after high school ended... it happens dude... you move on...

i still think about that girl almost daily, but anyone that plays that important of a role in your life is gonna keep coming up forever...

you'll deal homie...

just keep in mind that sluttin it up won;t help things... it'll only make it worse... and then if yer anything like me you slut it up more and just fuck up all kinds of things...

cheers dude...

Originally posted by shape1369

What I have learned so far in my life is that love isn't an actual place. From what I have experienced love is just the highest level of ... happiness?.. yeah, that's the word I'll use, love is the highest level of happiness you have achieved.. (I feel like I am using all the wrong words here).. basically that means if you think it was love, no matter what some 25 year old moron tells you, that shit was love. You'll be able to look back on it in awhile from now and be content with what you had and be happy that you both moved on. I really don't know how to explain this shit. Getting hurt is probably one of the best things to happen to you... that sounds so retarded.. I'm not even sure if I believe it. Good night man.

Alcohol will only make you call her at odd hours.

Re: Re: and its over....

Originally posted by iquit

it's never easy, but the best thing to do is move on, FAST. get laid asap, find a new girl to chill with. i know you're still hung up on your ex but you don't want to get into the i got dumped slump. move on. don't look back. i know it's easier said than done but it's the truth. do not try to remain friends with your x until you have a new girl or you are completely happy being single and totally over her. dude, i have experience in this. i got dumped a lot.

First off, haha at iquit for getting dumped a lot. Second off.. getting "laid" will only lead you to feelings of disgust and contempt for the woman you slept with. I definately suggest getting a new girl *friend*.. one that you can tell all your feelings to and stuff, but I'd suggest holding off on the sex for awhile, no matter how tempting.

Re: Re: Re: and its over....

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

getting "laid" will only lead you to feelings of disgust and contempt for the woman you slept with.

hang on a second.......so you're saying you can feel things other than disgust and contempt for women?

whoa, you just blew my fucking mind

First off, haha at iquit for getting dumped a lot. Second off.. getting "laid" will only lead you to feelings of disgust and contempt for the woman you slept with. I definately suggest getting a new girl *friend*.. one that you can tell all your feelings to and stuff, but I'd suggest holding off on the sex for awhile, no matter how tempting.

i highly disagree. shape, do not listen to this dude unless you enjoy feeling depressed.

Re: Re: Re: Re: and its over....

i highly disagree. shape, do not listen to this dude unless you enjoy feeling depressed.

I guess to each his own, I just missed her more when I went through girls like I go through a box of toaster strudels.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and its over....

I guess to each his own, I just missed her more when I went through girls like I go through a box of toaster strudels.

i guess its diff for different people. i missed her more while i talked to girl*friends* about her. i need to go through a breif "women are merely cum dumpsters" phase after a break up before i can take them seriously again. sorry ladies. that was disgusting.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and its over....

toaster strudels?? wtf. are they anything like pop tarts?

you americans eat some strange shit

Getting hurt is probably one of the best things to happen to you...

word...

Alcohol will only make you call her at odd hours.

word...

getting "laid" will only lead you to feelings of disgust and contempt for the woman you slept with. I definately suggest getting a new girl *friend*.. one that you can tell all your feelings to and stuff, but I'd suggest holding off on the sex for awhile, no matter how tempting.

word a bunch, except i would say you'lll feel that shit about yourself, and possibly for thr girls too... on the other hand, if you've really been in love, especially recently, you could stand a good chance of trying to use whatever girl fucks you as a replacement for the one that left... often times regardless of whether or not you even really like the person... this can lead to a whole lot of unfun times...

and :lol: to abc and quitters... whatever works man...

meanwhile i am currently listening to the vibrations of my most recent ex's virator through the floor...

i can tell you right......................................now it is ground to the hilt...

quite entertaining really...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: and its over....

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

toaster strudels?? wtf. are they anything like pop tarts?

you americans eat some strange shit

A bajillion times better than poptarts. Go try and find some, you will thank me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: and its over....

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

word...

word...

word a bunch, except i would say you'lll feel that shit about yourself, and possibly for thr girls too... on the other hand, if you've really been in love, especially recently, you could stand a good chance of trying to use whatever girl fucks you as a replacement for the one that left... often times regardless of whether or not you even really like the person... this can lead to a whole lot of unfun times...

Shit yeah, I thought I mentioned that as well... you will feel pretty fucking lowly as well.

Guest Pilau Hands

Re: Re: and its over....

[*]take everything about her that surrounds you and put it all in a box.

[*]label box "Do not open upon pain of the mummy's curse, what with the rage and the fire and all".

[*]put this box away from you somewhere. out of sight is not quite out of mind, but it'll help a bit.

[*]Hang out with friends, get REAL busy REAL fast

[*]as mentioned, don't consume large amounts of alcohol near a phone. it will only seem like a good idea to call her at 3 in the morning. it won't be.

[/list=1]

and...

do not try to remain friends with your x until you have a new girl or you are completely happy being single and totally over her.

very important.

im in a similar situation myself. shes an attention whore and always has been. weve been going out on and off for over 2 years and i just cant stand her anymore(see my whiny threads). consider yourself fortunate, im attending the same college as my new ex next year (i fought it kicking and screaming, but it just so happened that we both got considerably larger amounts of money from this school than any other school). I plan on hanging out alot more with all of the friends that i dicked over for her, which will inevitably lead to copious amounts of drinking.

I can honestly say that i loved her, but now theres too much shit between us that i cant forget. Shes an attention whore and im over protective, it would never work out and now im throwing my cards down and walking away.

my advice to you is remove everyting that reminds you of her from site as said above. If your anything like me, youll find a reason to call her, but dont do it. you'll just look like a baby and if you do manage to convince her to get back with you it will be for the wrong reasons. Dont try to be friends or fuck buddies. jealousy is ugly and it will ruin you if you try to be friends with her.

once you start going to college you're going to meet so many new people that will make you forget about those shitty high school days. I remain friends with 2 people from high school out of say 15 or 16 close friends in high school. i realized they were all chumps and not worth my time. and the boyfriend i had in high school...haha fuck that. you'll move on easy.

ehh

and the morning after. im fairly ok. nah the whole gettin laid thing...i just wanna get laid. i mean when is that ever a bad thing. but naw, im chill bout the whole thing now....i sorta saw it comin, but it was fucked up last night

but yeah, i have an ability to shut off emotion when and wherever i want. one of the pluses of moving around a lot when younger. learn how to just cut things off. so maybe thats what i did in my sleep. but shit as i see it now, i get to enjoy my summer rather than worry bout her moodswings and shit.

either way, thanks for the words. much apreciated

Originally posted by Devilush

thats what i get for not being blonde haired and blue eyed. that was his type. :(

Yeah blonde does suck. For me it presents a tired same old shit thing that everyone likes. I have found the dumb blonde stereotype to be true sometimes. Brunettes are the shit.

Archived