Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A Million Little Pieces.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by methadone program, Dec 20, 2005.

1. methadone program

methadone program Member

jesus christ....hands down, the best recovery book in have ever read in my life...probably one the best books overall that ive come across..mostly about dudes (the author, james frey) time in in- patient rehab and recovery...but theres ALOT more to it...addict or not, this book is fantastic...anybody check this out?..i dunno, if you come across it, its a good read...

2. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

ill deff. check this shit out, i have been looking for a new book to read.

3. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

its in oprahs book club now...

4. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

This book is ILL. I couldn't put it down.

5. BURLAP

BURLAP Member

if it's in the almighty oprah's book club it must be superior literature.

6. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

7. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I was locked up with a guy named James Frey for a while 4 years ago to this day. He was waiting to be shipped off to prison for the next 150 years.

8. methadone program

methadone program Member

yea, dont let that shit fool you...when someone told me to check it out, i didnt even know it was on "her book club" untill awhile later...i cant explain in words how this book has helped me with my sobriety..

9. beardo

beardo Guest

ill holler at this.

check out 'go ask alice' as well. one of my favorite drug-ish books.

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hmm its sitting on the coffe table at my folks house, maybe ill give it a read. i liked the cover as well.... i did see the oprah sticker and decided it may be crap.

11. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

hmmm maybe ill read this one....

12. im not witty

im not witty Guest

him at the dentist is the gnarliest part. i saw an old woman holding this book the other day and had to laugh. not exactly light reading.

13. methadone program

methadone program Member

^^^ haha all that he got done with no painkillers....that part made me shudder....

14. PHILLY IS WILD

PHILLY IS WILD Junior Member

if you bad mouth oprahs book club she will send the dark crusaders after you

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned