>2002<<what will happen this year

Guest tunnel bum

Guest tunnel bum

i think writers will start a war with the police. altho we have been fightin a war with them since graff started but this one will be more deadly..G00D F1GHT ..we wil win in the end

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

things that might happen in my life for the new year

1. my cousins wedding will be disasterous due to the fact of all the bickering that goes in my family. and since she didnt put any of her cousins in her wedding.

2. i will get a nice job once again.

3. my cousin will loose her virginity.:eek:

4. i honestly think that the u.s. will suffer more damage. not to put a damper on anyone's spirits.

5. i will run more often.

6. the zine that i am doing will get in stores and still sell as a small time zine.

7. i will go out bombing since its been about 5 years now.

8. visit jades blue and silo in seattle.

9. stonecutters ride like what?!

10. i'll try to be nicer to people.

Guest wakassOATH

1. my cousins wedding

2. my gradmas wedding (ugg im picturing the honey moon)

3. going home to canada

4. more painting

5. collage

war with police?? wtf??? that woould fuckin suck.. now some fun would be a war with hobos. that would be crazy if bums were all of a sudden like fuck this graffiti writin sons a bitches these trains are ours and i dont want that scribble on my house. so they all start jakin kids in the yard and dissin pieces and shit.... that would be fuckin hilarious.... and we could all kick their asses which would release our frustrations so we would be better people kinder people ... or not :D :D

y0u guys are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off!

in the y2g2 ......................................the freeze force crew will rize again thus claiming hip hop music for years to come and the boogie down bronx shall rise again.

or billy idol will release another crappy cyber-punk album :rolleyes:

or that post nuclear future i wanted fer christmas will get here :D

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by milo

war with police?? wtf??? that woould fuckin suck.. now some fun would be a war with hobos. that would be crazy if bums were all of a sudden like fuck this graffiti writin sons a bitches these trains are ours and i dont want that scribble on my house. so they all start jakin kids in the yard and dissin pieces and shit.... that would be fuckin hilarious.... and we could all kick their asses which would release our frustrations so we would be better people kinder people ... or not :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived