Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

>2002<<what will happen this year

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tunnel bum, Dec 31, 2001.

1. tunnel bum

tunnel bum Guest

i think writers will start a war with the police. altho we have been fightin a war with them since graff started but this one will be more deadly..G00D F1GHT ..we wil win in the end

2. bl4ckh4m

bl4ckh4m Member

all i know is that shits going to get fucked up in 2002.

3. tunnel bum

tunnel bum Guest

shit is definately gonna get wreck in 2002 boyee

4. B===D- - - -

B===D- - - - Guest

damn tunnel bum. i used to think you were cool. but thats some herb speak right there.

5. cornelius

cornelius Member

well duh... i thought everyone knew that the year 2002 is the year that satan will come to take over earth... it has to be true... i mean... i'm graduating this year... something special has to go down...

6. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

things that might happen in my life for the new year

1. my cousins wedding will be disasterous due to the fact of all the bickering that goes in my family. and since she didnt put any of her cousins in her wedding.
    2. i will get a nice job once again.
    3. my cousin will loose her virginity.:eek:
    4. i honestly think that the u.s. will suffer more damage. not to put a damper on anyone's spirits.
    5. i will run more often.
    6. the zine that i am doing will get in stores and still sell as a small time zine.
    7. i will go out bombing since its been about 5 years now.
    8. visit jades blue and silo in seattle.
    9. stonecutters ride like what?!
    10. i'll try to be nicer to people.

7. tunnel bum

tunnel bum Guest

hey im herb talk/ duh shut crack. can we still be friends

8. platapie

platapie Veteran Member

ill get punched in the face.

9. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

1. my cousins wedding
    2. my gradmas wedding (ugg im picturing the honey moon)
    3. going home to canada
    4. more painting
    5. collage

10. milo

milo Junior Member

war with police?? wtf??? that woould fuckin suck.. now some fun would be a war with hobos. that would be crazy if bums were all of a sudden like fuck this graffiti writin sons a bitches these trains are ours and i dont want that scribble on my house. so they all start jakin kids in the yard and dissin pieces and shit.... that would be fuckin hilarious.... and we could all kick their asses which would release our frustrations so we would be better people kinder people ... or not :D :D

11. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

stinky hands will be drunk more often

two tons of take that!

12. Jan Ulrich

Jan Ulrich Guest

jesus will be reborn in the form of a car battery.

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

DieHard or TrueStart?

14. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I will get a good looking girl friend, and a bj along with it.

15. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

a lot of trains will get painted..
    a lot of spots will get skated..

and i still wont get any girls.
    fuck.