Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12oz MY CURRENT FAVORITES:

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Mar 25, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

-cmeup: haha this guy is my favorite as of now. he looks like eminem or so ive heard. (minus blonde hair).
    -kissmyass#1: this guy likes linkin park! haha what a fucker.
    -Devilush: marsh. cookies. toastedcheese sandwhiches.
    -professor poopatronic: a.k.a. mr. greenjeans.
    -mopius: cool haircut.
    -abercrombie: self explanitory.
    -ttboy: knifer.
    -sixteenvandals:good music taste.
    -inklunatic: self explanitory.
    -youenjoymyself: we had good talks back in the day (like a few months ago).
    -mr c-walker: this guy can really c walk. no joke. i remember him poppin around while watchin "freakshow 2" at his old house.
    -krn66swhatever: dumbest kid ever. (which is cool). (aka keep postin stupid mullet goth teenie boppers).
    -secret: thai food.
    -suburban bum: future farmers of america.
    -andnowyouchoke: good conversationalist (months ago).
    -jewishtaskforce: good clothing choices.
    -iwearpinkshirts: 12oz LEGEND.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i agree with pistol.

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

im too cool for your damn list anyways :mad:

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

God damn it!!!

i never get on these popularity "oh so fuckin cool" lists....

6. seppuku

seppuku Member

Re: God damn it!!!

some girl put me as number 6 on her 'top cutest boys' list back in 5th grade.
    i believe that was the only "cool" list i've ever been on.

7. my current faggot list

NoamChomsky - stupid bitch trying to sound smart who sucks moderator dick
    Dee38 - stupid bitch
    MR BOJANGLES - because he got dee38 the stupid bitch on 12oz
    Devilush - Bitch hates on my spelling
    kissmyass#1- stupid bboys.com faggot

theres more, theres more

8. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

*zemondoe$ because he always had good shit to say
    iris because...well i probly shouldnt say it

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

wish you were banned ****G****sounds good to me

you should add me on there cause i think you're a little fuck,who cant put a website together properly,trying to find some identity on 12oz.,who gets pissed off at the rest of us,cause of your shitty additude.
    yeah,thats right,your shit stinks and clogs this board..half the time you post a reply its fuckin negative AND "ignorant"....
    you cant rap for shit,even though for some odd fuckin reason"you think your the shit"...a wanna be ass WU TANG KLAN member...
    you speak of gay so much...that i think you have some deep child molestation issues that you need to make a thread of..
    no need to ask what your problem is,cause its plain to see that you are a problem..a fuckin virus
    people like you make me wanna pick up 2 hammers and go to work...
    you fuckin punk....
    you think you're a *g*
    you aint nothin but a nail to me..
    stop you little crying and grow up...fuckin baby,little shit.

10. Re: wish you were banned ****G****sounds good to me

hahahahahaha that was the gayest shit ive ever heard. Find identity on 12oz? hahahahahaha. Fuck all of you. I cant rap for shit?!? Your stupid alien night howl shit rhyming is gay. hahahaha molestation?! FUNNY! The real reason you dont like me is because i insult people because of their stupidity. The same stupid fools whos dick you suck. Your shit is so gay and lame. All you do is try to defend all the jacked "hoes" of 12oz to try and sound "cool". Your dad obviously molests you while your mom records that shit on dvd. Fuck you. Wannabe wutang? naw far from it? The only reason you wrote that pile of bullshit is because I talk shit about your 12oz idols. Fuck them. Fuck you. There is life outside.

11. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

"Barney forever, Wiggum Never"

haha just kidding...not really. Couldn't resist quoting the simpsons...

I'm gonna...go...back...to...work...now.

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

this post now deserves a great quote..fighting on the internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.

13. catwash

catwash Guest

Zemone was an absolute WANKER. Who bottled it off 12oz when 16V said he was gonna go to philly and crack his head open.... hahahaha

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

la la lal lal la la la......smokey!!!

hey now....im not fighting...i just "spoke up".;)

15. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

i didn't know that i was on bboys.com, i 've been busy doing your sister. i guess i better go to that site now, since i have to catch up.

your just a fag Wiggum.........:D