a chick just blew ass next to me

jah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by ASER1NE

UR A FUCKING IDIOT , GO LEARN SOMETHING

everyone please excuse the faggot, why are you such a fucking gay idiot. Nothing you say makes sense. You are obviously some homeschooled girl who doesn't know anything about communicating with others.

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by ASER1NE

yes blatently obvious isnt it , that makes perfect sense.......

you know what, I am the more mature, straight individual, so ill put a stop to this. If it makes you feel any better, yes you are gay. THIS IS THE LAST I AM COMMENTING ON THE SUBJECT. Lets put an end to this shit talking. Thank you and goodbye.

my friend from hawaii (the same one that shit in a hotels ice chest. i dont know how many of u read that story) blew ass while his girl was givin him head, and she just kept goin. and i know that shit was madd rancid cuz ehs known as the human gas bomb.

how are girls gross when we fart?? come on now. accept human nature or go out with a girl with a bad case of poo poo that smells like the end of the world. seriously, if you dont fart, you've got this extra gas that is building up inside you and one you go to the bathroom and let it all out, the crap would smell worst and the crap would just pour out.

gosh i really sounded gross. i'm sorry.

i dont understand why guy think its so gross for a woman to fart. well its not classy at all to fart in public but if you know the girl well, she should be comfortable enough to fart in front of you.

DEVILUSH...............IT'S THE FACT THAT THESES GIRL'S IN HERE ARE ALMOST BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR FARTING ABILITIES....THAT'S THE TURNOFF. I UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOUR DATING A GIRL LONG ENOUGH IT BECOMES A DIFFERENT SCENARIO ALTOGETHER BUT NOT WHEN YOUR JUST STARTING OUT A RELATIONSHIP. I MEAN IF U GOT TO FART SO BAD U CAN'T HOLD IT EXCUSE YOURSELF, GO OUTSIDE, ANOTHER ROOM, ETC. AND GO TO TOWN. ..........GEEZ WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAYS WHEN YOUNG LADIES ACTED LIKE YOUNG LADIES...................NOW THAT WAS SEXY.:o

Originally posted by Devilush

how are girls gross when we fart?? come on now. accept human nature or go out with a girl with a bad case of poo poo that smells like the end of the world. seriously, if you dont fart, you've got this extra gas that is building up inside you and one you go to the bathroom and let it all out, the crap would smell worst and the crap would just pour out.

i dont understand why guy think its so gross for a woman to fart. well its not classy at all to fart in public but if you know the girl well, she should be comfortable enough to fart in front of you.

i so pictured crap just .......falling out..... ah hah ha

that was pretty damn raw devilush...

Originally posted by Devilush

It's just weird.

Originally posted by whiteboy 516

DEVILUSH...............IT'S THE FACT THAT THESES GIRL'S IN HERE ARE ALMOST BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR FARTING ABILITIES....THAT'S THE TURNOFF. I UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOUR DATING A GIRL LONG ENOUGH IT BECOMES A DIFFERENT SCENARIO ALTOGETHER BUT NOT WHEN YOUR JUST STARTING OUT A RELATIONSHIP. I MEAN IF U GOT TO FART SO BAD U CAN'T HOLD IT EXCUSE YOURSELF, GO OUTSIDE, ANOTHER ROOM, ETC. AND GO TO TOWN. ..........GEEZ WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAYS WHEN YOUNG LADIES ACTED LIKE YOUNG LADIES...................NOW THAT WAS SEXY.:o

In no way was it sexy, i like girls who can burp fart and be dirty. But be cool, sexy and cute at the same time. It really rocks, then you dont have to spend the whole time faking being a perfect gentleman and you can be who you are.

Archived