JIVE - CT

Bert24

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmmmm.....very interesting.....

recently on a little back road touring i spotted some jives throws....yeah i know who hasnt these days....from 684 all the way up to fucking kent....yes thats right kent....hahaha....i was laughing so hard....i was taking ma out for mothers day and i was like "what the fuck is that?" she asked what was so funny, i said seeing jive in bumble fuck kent, and she replied hell yeah, did you see them shits on 684! lets go flick them shits!! i said werd mom!!

i think its safe to say doods fully back, perhaps he never really left, but i mean kent, hahaha...and may i add its not a moment too soon....

to bad the christian mutherfucker got hit by the mysterious buffing machine....ugly brick brown....too bad again cause that green was real nice....

Guest MRBURNS

the day jive did that piece in bridgeport, i guess someone had recently sacrificed an animal down there, and left this big brown rotting corpse, u couldnt tell what it used to be. too big for a cat, too dark for a racoon, just a big dark brown pile of fur, and some teeth. but let me tell u, nothing smells worse than something dead and moldy.

Guest MRBURNS

if that was a cat, then there must be a leak at the powerplant. that thing was easily bigger than a 1 year old child. if u want to see some funny pix, check out the new issue of stuff magazine, theres an "overweight cat" special

• 2 weeks later...
Guest donkeydong

quick question...umm i know jive is very good on the wall.. but how does everyone feel about his band:confused:

Guest emit_df

Jives new shit is of da hook...... I can't wait to be in CT to paint with that fool.

Oh yeah..his band "The Water Moccasin's"......... they blow!

Guest donkeydong

i thought jive was in the band DIECAST?

thats what i was told...by who i thought was jive... no im confused..someone clear this up for me:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Archived