JIVE - CT

Bert24

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest infared

apparantly someone hasn't been paying attention because jive's band is called the shitty christians. he is the lead singer and plays air guitar, he makes everyone else in the band refer to him as kid dynomite. their first album is called "christ is comming, get your bowling shoes". they havent gone on tour for a while cause kid dynomite got lost in the shuffel of an INXS concert, drank a handel of jim beam and a shot of tabasco sauce and woke up in the middle of northern Cambodia at a communist dinner theatre speaking nothing but mandarin chineese. he has since joined the scottish reform party and wishes to come down hard on soft money. i dont believe that emit speaks chineese so the two haven't spoken for quite some time. a damned shame, fucking pinko scumm.

Guest thedillz

Jive Alive

I seen jive a week ago wearing one of those lime green baseball hats with the fake tail hanging from the back. He was rockin' some shirt that said "unprovoked moose attack" on it. It must be the name of his new band. Either way, he's an ill graff writer who can run pretty fucking fast for a kid with a plastic leg!

Guest MRBURNS

jive is an entrepeneur in the shower ring business. but before all of that, he used to sell jumbos out of a burnt down car on 204th and white plains road. sometimes, u can catch him in denny's in poughkeepsie late at night playing jenga with this local homeless woman... but even if u knew his name, he only responds in david bowe lyrics. and dmand, he's a whole nother story, he used to be a goat herder in the alps before we were all born. now, i heard he lives in a shack deep in the woods somewhere, he only leaves his door when its time to hunt, or make moonshine. but after he's done with his 14 foot sculpture of sam kinison, he should be painting more often again.

Guest Sket One

All of the above is true

I've seen the jenja matches and the 14 foot sculpture of sam kinison (which I have dibbs on) Unbelievable......

Guest MRBURNS

randy the helpful pineapple says:

ever dipped bones in glitter and glue them to an airplane????

didnt think so.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Ilove2hate

JIVEs STYLE LOOKS ALOT LIKE RAGE3 STYLE...

do the math ...... jive has been paintin longer then rage3 .. and as far as i know rage is from the danbury area .........dont ever comper the 2 together its disrespectful.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

welcome goof troop. dude must be drunk with half an eye open.

hope that show goes well jive. wordo big birdo.

Guest MRBURNS

jive and rage

honestly, i dont really see what your talking about. these are 2 dudes who are both really creative, and 2 of the nicest guys i know.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

how the heck do you know that shit man? wild

you cant be hardcore kid froim the northeast in the early nineties and NOT know about the LEECHMOB kids.

right EMIT? ;)

remember GROUNDWORK and ANOTHER WALL?

i was bugged out looking back at an old GAZE flick and seeing that he hooked DISMAY up. i forgot about them. they tried so hard to be BURN.

or at least WITHIN.

Guest HESHIANDET

hahah ahh man. your throwing me down memory lane like woah. i hada dismay sticker in my locker when i was in high school. im so uncool now:D

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by KING OF HELL

ANOTHER WALL

damn~!! i went to high school with those guys.

you cant be hardcore kid froim the northeast in the early nineties and NOT know about the LEECHMOB kids.

right EMIT? ;)

remember GROUNDWORK and ANOTHER WALL?

i was bugged out looking back at an old GAZE flick and seeing that he hooked DISMAY up. i forgot about them. they tried so hard to be BURN.

or at least WITHIN.

haha... another wall... i liked them sorta....

while we are on the topic of early nineties northeast hc...no one could touch "arise"... and i know the self proclaimed king of hell can back me up on this one... "chilmahhk"... phhhhhffahget abowtit... "nevertheless" even... seemed like every hc kid was into graff those days.... or vise versa...

oh yeah this is a jive thread so i guess i will make a requisite jive comment... will someone please post the flic (if it exists) of the roof on boylston (in boston) that jive and wink had done... i asked for this before but no dice...

ha... the nineties....

Guest emit_df

right EMIT? ;)

WORD

Archived