4 naan

Mauler5150

Well I am off to watch Devin Townsend again tonight with My old friend I haven't caught up with for 8 years or so.

So I am currently drinking a beer waiting on him to arrive prior to heading to the gig, and I think Indian is on the agenda for dinner, with 4 naan going to be in the order.

Discuss.

I won't add any music that I am maybe about to hear as the catalogue is too varied for Me to pick a definitive song to finish this post. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

We ended up getting Mexican food as we walked past the indian place on the way to the gig.

All was good but getting up at 5am for a show that started at 9pm was brutal /yesfeelingolder

Did you drive your van to the show? Should have just popped in for a nap before the show.

• Truth 1

Yeah I did but I parked out front of a pub a couple of kms from the venue so I could get free parking and have a beer beforehand. One pint turned to two, then I just sat and read My book in My van, had a chat with some 20 somethinf year old drunk kids, and then My friend showed up so we had a quick beer, at which point he noted I had a ragey vibe so we left the pub to go to the gig.

Now we have a gig this Saturday to go to together as well, so looking forward to that. Shitty thing is it will be in the city so not sure where I am going to park for it but I will figure it out on saturday.

• Like 1