MEROJUANA started a new podcast. You might recognize it’s name

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, LUGR said:

Didn’t the blog have a great white shark eating a Xanax bar in the background?

168A5184-1FE8-478E-94AA-6AE01F55ACEC.jpeg

"IMA FUCK FIRST" AND YOU CAN TAKE SHORTY INTO THE ROOM AND MAKE LOVE TO IT ON SOME NERD SHIT AND THEN LEAVE WHEN YOUR BOY COMES TO VIOLATE CHEEKS."

"LISTEN MAN, IF YOU WHITE, SAY NIGGA ALL YOU WANT, PERSONALLY I LOVE THE WORD NIGGA. I MIGHT CATCH SOME HEAT FOR THAT BUT ASK ME IF I GIVE A FUCK. TO WHITE PEOPLE SAYIN NIGGA IS LIKE SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM B. SHIT FEEL GOOD AS FUCK BUT IS POTENTIALLY FATAL."

"MY NIGGA DIRTY BITCHES ARE THE WORST. YOU EVER CATCH A BITCH WIT LONG NAILS BUT THEM SHITS AIN'T MANICURED OR POLISHED AND THEY GOT DIRT UNDER THEM, AND THEY ALL DIFFERENT SIZES LIKE A FUCKIN BAG OF CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUTS? THAT'S THE WORST B. I'LL POINT THAT SHIT OUT TO A BITCH LIKE "YO MA WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU DIG YOURSELF OUTTA YOUR GRAVE? WHATS REALLY GOOD?"

"FIRST OF ALL IM IN THE BRONX. WHICH IS PROBABLY THE LAST PLACE ON THESE NIGGAS HITLIST. THEY TRYNA KILL NIGGAS IN A DIFFERENT TAX BRACKET THAN ME B. IF THEY BLOW UP THE P'S THEY DOING RICH NIGGAS A FAVOR CUZ THATS LIKE 1.2 BILLION IN FOOD STAMPS OFF THE BOOKS."

-MERO

• Like 1
  • Props 4
  • LOL! 3

48 minutes ago, LUGR said:

What’s it all about? Fill us in. I’m boycotting him until he comes back to 12oz to say “wazzzzzzzzzzzzzup”.

so far crackin jokes and current events. It’s him another guy and a girl. I don’t remember their names. Couple skits/riffing things. 

shit talking DJ envy, DJ akademiks, nojumper/adam22, vladTV

gave a shoutout to earsnot IRAK 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

On 11/3/2023 at 5:13 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

so far crackin jokes and current events. It’s him another guy and a girl. I don’t remember their names. Couple skits/riffing things. 

shit talking DJ envy, DJ akademiks, nojumper/adam22, vladTV

gave a shoutout to earsnot IRAK 

Shouts out Earsnot from IRAK but not LUGR from 12oz….?