Fucked Around & Found Out

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I fucked around and let my truck get so piled up with shit and then found out what happens when a gallon of paint falls out the back door and explodes in someone else’s driveway 😬.

Very thankful it kind of matches and wasn’t bright red.

287788B1-9578-45D0-885C-B3E8C3DD5A76.jpeg

• Like 2

In hindsight, I probably could have let that dry and then peel it up like a pancake. But naw I had to get it cleaned up before anybody knew it happened besides all the cars driving by.

• Like 2

Yeah, that was ALOT of blood quick! They put razor blades on their feet right?

Chickens are so weird, my friend had a bunch roaming around and they would come up and peck your toes if you weren’t paying attention. Guess they thought they were worms.

That lady getting wedged between the cars looked like it could throw you hips out of alignment. Then the “content creator” used the word “rizz” what a 🤡.

• Truth 1

16 hours ago, LUGR said:

Yeah, they put spurs on their legs.  When I first learned of this I thought it was cheating threw me in for a loop.  

Screenshot_20240711_163046.jpg.fc6f4abc00b09c92b3bddddac3ca43cc.jpg

Screenshot_20240711_163102.jpg.22287a91fa93498b6c7178942d72e0bd.jpg

Screenshot_20240711_163119.jpg.c0562b8d8546419a988a322d59c38b44.jpg

Never been to one, if they weren't illegal I'd probably go just to see how it all works. 

Edited by ndv

On 7/9/2024 at 7:19 PM, LUGR said:

I fucked around and let my truck get so piled up with shit and then found out what happens when a gallon of paint falls out the back door and explodes in someone else’s driveway 😬.

Very thankful it kind of matches and wasn’t bright red.

287788B1-9578-45D0-885C-B3E8C3DD5A76.jpeg

This cleaned up real nice and home owner never noticed.

That doesn't look like the vest would've helped him, not sure which state that is in and if stand your ground even matters but approaching someone's vehicle with emotions that high and a gun in you hand isn't a good thing. 

On 7/11/2024 at 12:02 AM, LUGR said:

Chickens are so weird, my friend had a bunch roaming around and they would come up and peck your toes if you weren’t paying attention. Guess they thought they were worms.

That lady getting wedged between the cars looked like it could throw you hips out of alignment. Then the “content creator” used the word “rizz” what a 🤡.

Did you know chickens are the closest living relative of T-Rex?
Before yall go making this into a 20 year "dog wale" meme, then being humiliated when it turns out I was right all along, I learned that from a Snapple Fact. 😆

• Truth 1