MenTally Defeated - The Why Bother Thread?

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

All you can do is trudge along man. As bad as it might could be for us, we got it a million times better than a motherfucker working a shipyard in India. 

Truth.

I’m happy to trudge along and I laugh at the caffeine high which inspired this thread as being like a controlled comedown from more potent substances, yet with the same productivity gains being the result.

FWIW, I went and achieved my goal of having a 5 figure bank account balance from being literally homeless and dead broke all within the space of a week. Whilst I do intend to use the funds to purchase a van as per my posts in the van dwelling thread the fact that I literally had the conversation with my Mother saying I won’t feel right until I have $10k or more as a safety net in my account last week, and now I am there, and after my first day at work I have the potential to build upon it as I work towards my dreams once again.

So the question I asked in the Gen Chat thread remains to be answered.

What is scarier?

The world’s biggest dick.

The world’s biggest pussy

Or

The world’s biggest asshole.

The answer for Me, is simple and obvious, but I still want to hear your takes on this subject.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DoWhaterIWant said:

Speaking of world’s biggest vagina gotta put the Grand Canyon on my bucket list

It appears we see the world in a similar way then, and you might appreciate this noting that the thumbnail does not represent the video and the joke I am making within it.

14 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Well I'm not afraid of my own dick and I love pussy so I guess I'l have to choose asshole?

11 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

World biggest asshole means world biggest turds, so that’s my choice for scariest 

Both are the winners of this as per the comments I made in the UFO thread, as the asshole can not only take the same if not more of a pounding than the world's biggest pussy by the world's biggest dick, but it can shit all over them at the same time which not only is humiliating, but it can cause infections, degradation and disease at the same time.

Hence  why I will never abandon my asshole identity as the Gapeninja because some times I will have to encounter egotistical male fools who need to be shit all over to keep their ego in check., hahahahah

On 7/25/2023 at 1:39 PM, DoWhaterIWant said:

The shadow people keep sneaking in at night and making my dick smaller, at first i barely noticed but now I’m scared to go to sleep

They sneaking off with your length? Girth? Or both?

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Boris The Butcher said:

IMG_7939.gif

Hmmm.

Perhaps you are not familiar with the abysmal Youtube algorithm if you have never been familiarized with what passes as "comedy" in 2023, where the H3/Kleins have extorted and gamed the Youtube algorithm over the years to where they now live in Bel Air and have a literal basketball team of sycophantic employee Yes men and women agreeing with their shit takes and manufactured Youtube dramas.

The Redbar guy I posted literally dissects these internet anomalies and deconstructs their characters in the most insane way, and literally predicts the future that has befallen many of his "fools" over the years in a prophetic way that is super entertaining at his best and borderline cringe at his worst.

I think that the lore of the whole situation begins in this video, and it should be obvious as to why I took this thread on this tangent.

Essentially I have watched this unfold since the extreme sanitation of Youtube and comedy to where everyone seems to be a cocksucking revenue parasite who is worried about offending people in their pursuit of Adsense money, which supposedly  "edgy comedians" like the Kleins use to pay off their Bel Air mansions and shit.

TLDR- Youtube comedy is a train wreck and I watch it with Redbar acting as a "Condom" of sorts such that I don't give these fools any ad revenue by viewing their videos at the source.

On another note, I am realizing that the longer My time on the internet becomes, the smaller the group of people who seem to enjoy the same sense of humor as I do continues to shrink, with this place and the "Svencells" of svenstoffels.com  (aka the most cancelled stream on the internet) being the last places online whereby any joke and language can be used in the same fearless way comedy existed in the 80s.