Throw ups

Media One

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HTX power outage got em frustrated they took to the streets to express their frustration.

I could only imagine how they would feel if they owned ran Centerpoint under all kinds of pressure.  Screenshot_20240711_123312_Brave.jpg.bed97a86021500db38cf153cada0b053.jpg

• Like 5
  • Props 1

5 hours ago, ndv said:

HTX power outage got em frustrated they took to the streets to express their frustration.

I could only imagine how they would feel if they owned ran Centerpoint under all kinds of pressure.  Screenshot_20240711_123312_Brave.jpg.bed97a86021500db38cf153cada0b053.jpg

you should post more pics in this section of the forum

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

14 minutes ago, LUGR said:

you should post more pics in this section of the forum

I should, i mean, I come across so much Graff I thought about starting an 3rd Coast Rattle Can thread or perhaps a HTX thread.

I am just so poor at snapping photos, most of the time I am driving and never at a point where I am at a good stop, and when I am, no graff around. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

I should, i mean, I come across so much Graff I thought about starting an 3rd Coast Rattle Can thread or perhaps a HTX thread.

I am just so poor at snapping photos, most of the time I am driving and never at a point where I am at a good stop, and when I am, no graff around. 

Just try it, I believe you can do it with a little effort. Just think about all the props you will get.

• Truth 2

On 7/11/2024 at 2:19 PM, ndv said:

Don’t sweat that-most of my (admittedly bad…) pics I post these days seem like they are taken while driving. It adds some spice to your commute, just don’t run off the road or rear end anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...