Hot Takes and Spicy Meatballs

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The reparations people are the absolute worst racists on the face of the earth. There's even a subset of reparations seekers called FBA (foundational black Americans) that have racial slurs for everyone, even "Tether" to describe Africans, and Caribbean people. I'm not making this shit up, they even think former slaves and their descendants here are the "real" native Americans, sort of like "blacks were the real jews" type shit, and were here before the actual native Americans to help bolster their grievance claim for the biggest welfare check ever known to mankind. Absolute nastiest people I've ever conversed with in my life. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, Mercer said:

they even think former slaves and their descendants here are the "real" native Americans

Bro. I came across one of these videos a few months back. The takes were absolutely wild and I wish I would have saved that video for posterity.

On 5/11/2023 at 11:35 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Feinstein needs the old yeller treatment. 

9ED684F8-FFB1-4C61-AFFF-6AA93D6699AB.jpeg

10B9D39F-F143-4404-B872-0EB59F1BA6D8.jpeg

Yo. This bitch is so mentally gone at this point, she was getting asked some questions by a reporter regarding her medical absence and no shit she thinks she's been at work this whole time. 

• LOL! 1

21 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Yo. This bitch is so mentally gone at this point, she was getting asked some questions by a reporter regarding her medical absence and no shit she thinks she's been at work this whole time. 

Man this shit is tiring. Why the fuck her colleagues think this is acceptable ?

• Truth 2

12 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

She's pulling an RBG. How does she keep getting reelected? Is she just running uncontested term after term?

To add to this.  The other day my dad made a comment about term limits. Basically he said, the government needs to limit terms and people who are not psychologicaly fit due to late illnesses.   I proudly spoke up and shot him down, by saying.  No, it's not the governments job to term limits and who is fot for office,  it us, we are the ones who say what is what.  

This is our job to regulate and uphold terms.  Rather there is abuse or whatever.

• Truth 1