Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, LUGR said:

Bloody ear could have been caused by 4-5 Secret Service guys dog-pilling on his head….?

He grabbed his ear as soon as the shots were fired, and before the SS dog piled on top of him. Just took a while for his geriatric pulse to push enough putrified blood to the wound and bleed.

Although I hold a very deep anti government sentiment, I don't believe in use of violence like this, or outside of any self defense situation for that matter. Shooter fucked around and found out.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

He grabbed his ear as soon as the shots were fired, and before the SS dog piled on top of him. Just took a while for his geriatric pulse to push enough putrified blood to the wound and bleed.

Although I hold a very deep anti government sentiment, I don't believe in use of violence like this, or outside of any self defense situation for that matter. Shooter fucked around and found out.

yeah, he def grabbed the ear on a reaction to the first couple of bang bangs

• Truth 1

8 minutes ago, Mercer said:

True.  But some people are like wild fires.  The sooner they're out the better. 

I do find it questionable how this dude was able to get this far considering the great lengths are taken to secure grounds for presidential speeches.  I am not trying to insinuate any thing but if this guy is correct,  interesting how this guy was able to get that far to ring off a few shots.  

Suicide mission either way. 

Sounds like a lack of coordination between the secret service and local police. 9 times out of 10 when there's a dude on a rooftop with a gun near the President it's going to be a Secret Service member. Sure the local cops weren't sure, and trying to coordinate last second with the SS. I think it's more incompetence than intentional, or deliberate.

• Truth 1

I could see that.  But still though, a high value target such as trump, and roof tops would have been manned.   

The point I am trying to make, is that SS goes through great lengths to secure a president or at lest that's what I thought?   

Reason I belive this is because when trump came to Houston to visit Trendsetters, theu had that place guarded pretty well.  SS even told trendsetters to tell thier vendors, no deliveries today.  Do not show up at all regardless how hot the job is. 

I understand this may have been a little bit different venue than a private company venue, but still, how come roof tops went covered to this degree.   

Is there an area map of the stage and roof top?  Curious to know what the yardage from shooter to podium.

11 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I am surprised they don’t have some sort of bullet proof podium to use as an immediate cover spot.

Those teleprompters, fpr years I had always thought they were bullet proof shields.  

I know I made a post about it a while back, but I guarantee the president's suit it bullet proof to a certain degree.   I am sure DARPA has their own material but Garrison Bespoke offers a bullet proof suit.   

I have a feeling if ol dude used a .50 Cal it may have been a different outcome.

New DK conspiracy just dropped 🚨 

So the democrats want Biden out and he refuses to step down. So they stage an assassination attempt on trump. So in the next month they can stage someone killing off Biden. And blame it on the extreme right and gain traction with a new candidate at the same time by rallying against defending the honor of our fallen president and defeating the evil right in his honor. Curtain drops. Theatrical masterpiece.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1