Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He has 24 years of military service, he was a high school teacher for 20 years, and a football coach that led the HS to their first state championship. 

Blanket statement of some topics off the top of my head that he’s supported in Congress, or enacted laws in support of as Governor:

- Workers rights

- Gun ownership rights

- LGBTQ+ rights

- Abortion/women’s rights

- Public schools

- Weed legalization. 
- Opposed bailing out banks and corporations with taxpayer money (although he eventually voted with the Democratic party on the matter..) 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 3
  • Props 1

I have some friends that are low key MAGA heads. I always try to avoid talking politics with anybody since it’s guaranteed to sour the mood but occasionally it comes up. They are all so terrified that the country is going to fall apart if anybody but Trump wins. They must really enjoy eating bullshit for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s such a strange phenomena that seemingly smart people people actually buy into his whiney, egotistical bullshit.

• Truth 3

23 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I was just looking at a picture of Trump in black and white. He for real looks like some one doing a terrible white face clowning on how white people look.

Got pic?

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

No sketchy investment issues, has rescue animals.. 

This MFer just keeps adding shit to the pros column. 

I remember now part of  the interview I first saw of this guy, he was talking about how “weird” the majority of leading Republicans are. He was saying something along the lines of “when I get home from work I talk my dog for a walk and throw the frisbee” “can you imagine any of the leading republicans doing that?”. Something like that.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

39 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I remember now part of  the interview I first saw of this guy, he was talking about how “weird” the majority of leading Republicans are. He was saying something along the lines of “when I get home from work I talk my dog for a walk and throw the frisbee” “can you imagine any of the leading republicans doing that?”. Something like that.

“I hated that dog,” Noem writes, adding that Cricket had proved herself “untrainable”, “dangerous to anyone she came in contact with” and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog”.

“At that moment,” Noem says, “I realised I had to put her down.”

Noem, who also represented her state in Congress for eight years, got her gun, then led Cricket to a gravel pit.

IMG_3307.jpeg.af5fe0c34f1a7758f3f4cc8c86a45444.jpeg

• Truth 1

That’s the m.o. though, deflect and finger point so nobody notices that the accusations you’re flinging are actually what you’re perpetrating. 

edit: the American left is not free from guilt in that either.

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 2

Harris is a god damn prosecutor and Walz is just a decent human being, ha. 

The needle of what is not only acceptable but expected for politicians has bent so far that a seemingly normal ass dude is “radical”. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 3

34 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Will be interesting to see what they are able to dig up in him. They gonna be looking hard.

Worst i’ve seen flung at him so far is that he has a DUI, was the Governor during the George Floyd riots, and allowed girls restrooms in schools to have tampon dispensers. 

• Like 2