Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, ndv said:

What I am questioning in this video is the angle of capture.  Wasn't he grazed on the right ear?  Why does it look like we are seeing his left ear as well has supporters in the stand behind him. 

I missing something?

that’s his right ear breh. Do we need to send you back to elementary school?

• Truth 1

Sir, MTG could never look that good. I'm calling smash early, having seen nothing else. 

image.png.6cc804c47e4fb6c229b916afcb59d217.png

In other news, imagine the levels of mental illness present in all of these people's households.

• Truth 3

So in other words, if Crooks chose the right tool for the right job, and the same result still happened.  A 50 cal Shockwave would have cause severe damage and chances would have been to out comes.  Look up at the roof of the church or...

Screenshot_20240718_192415.jpg

Edited by ndv

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

Sir, MTG could never look that good. I'm calling smash early, having seen nothing else. 

image.png.6cc804c47e4fb6c229b916afcb59d217.png

In other news, imagine the levels of mental illness present in all of these people's households.

So……..their have been a few times when MTG kinda did it for me. This was all pre viewing the RNC so I can’t blame the brain wash I am currently battling. Please don’t sus me out with shame.

But yeah, that background punani grabber is smash regardless of face or political views.

5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Now that's tough.  Hulk Hogan was a hero growing up and I should listen to what he says, but then there was that time he got all loose with the hard R brother.

image.png.e90f438979194213409a9a14b3d0902e.png

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2