is WW3 going on?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Brilliant?

Applauding that is horrendous.

Do children, strangers, parents, grand parents etc deserve to be maimed or killed for being near a bad actor? 

This is a developed nation using weapons that kill wholly indiscriminately. These are war crimes.

FUCK ISRAEL.

• Truth 1

@ndv

how does Israel's act differ from terrorism?

hundreds of bombs set to kill civilian targets in public spaces, overwhelm the health system and cause mass terror.

It scares me to think what Israel would have to do to get condemnation from the US/EU/UK/AUS.

quoted from. the guardian which is a bit lefty at times but it sums it up.

"

This week’s attacks were not, as Israel’s defenders claimed, “surgical” or a “precisely targeted anti-terrorist operation”. Israel and Hezbollah are sworn enemies. The current round of fighting has seen tens of thousands of Israelis displaced from the Israel-Lebanon border because of the Shia militant group’s rocket and artillery attacks.

However, the pager bombs were clearly intended to target individual civilians – diplomats and politicians – who were not directly participating in hostilities. The plan appeared to produce what lawyers might call “excessive incidental civilian harm”. Both these arguments have been levelled at Russia to claim Moscow was committing war crimes in Ukraine. It’s hard to say why the same reasoning is not applied to Israel – apart from that it is a western ally."

Look.  I get get it guys, I am not directing this to y'all.  I just find it interesting how it's cool with the world when isreal is attacked but when isreal turns around and gives the aggressor a taste of their own medicine, the world gets all but hurt.  This is fact.  A fact I will never understand.

I was just making an obvious observation regarding modern warfare tactics to cause fear, uncertainty, and doubt on the enemy.

Perhaps my comment came off insensitive, but that wasn't my intention.  I cannot be faulted because someone stuck a fork in the light socket the second time.  After the pager incident and now the walkie talkies.  Then Hezbollah clearly isn't ready.