is WW3 going on?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd imagine so.  There's nothing left to shoot at anymore.  

On the real tho, I feel like most of these Israeli /Gaza stories are just telling people what they want to hear.   Specially a headline like that can settle down some of these campuses or more importantly to help kurb any further protest escalation at this time.

Could be, but this is, allegedly, in response to the pending invasion of Rafah. If Israel invades Rafah, as they claim they plan to regardless of this, the death toll is going to skyrocket. It’s essentially the edge of the world for anyone left in Gaza.. there’s nowhere else to go. 

• Like 1

For anyone who hasn’t payed close attention to all of this as far as hostages and ceasefire goes.. this has been the Israeli govt/IDF play since day 1.

Lightly float the words for ceasefire and hostage deals, and then throw out a SIKE! followed by heavy bombardment. 

I would love if someone could please break down how any of this is the problem of the United States? Ethics aside, which clearly in this situation there is virtually no ethics from wither side... How is a region that has been warring and conquering itself for millennia... Literally from before biblical times, so at least two thousand years... That still can't seem to get along... How is it our business or responsibility to step foot into that area.

Honestly, maybe there is a viable reason on why we should be policing the region, bit if so, I've never heard it. "Spreading democracy" isn't a qualification that merits the responsibility or cost. Is there any other reason?

At this point, I'm willing to even take the loss for anything that we tried to do or failed to do or planned to do. But considering recent history with the pullout of Afghanistan, the quagmire that was the GWOT or the long history of the USA pretty much failing at everything since WW2, why are we still there?

Left or right, does anyone really think we should be fucking around in the Middle East, poking China and North Korea, running a proxy war with Russia or any of the other dumb shit that is happening. If you think it's a good idea, can you explain how or why?

I don't think it's a good idea.  However, I think U.S. involvement in global conflict has something to do with our capitalist systems which at this point operates in the same manner as a ponzi scheme to a certain degree which could arguably be part of the  Cantillion Effect Lord Mercer speaks of.

• Like 1

When you're the global top dawg, I think that comes at an expected cost and the cost is everyone looks towards the US for answers since the global economy is run by us. 

Posted (edited)

Don’t expect that to follow through, and is rather convenient timing on Hamas’ part considering Israel’s about to invade Rafah. 

edit: meaning it’s an opportunity to further expose/paint the villain because Hamas accepted a ceasefire that Israel had no intention of accepting. Netanyahu has made it very clear that he wants full destruction at all costs and nothing less.. because anything less means he may lose power and go to prison. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Don’t expect that to follow through, and is rather convenient timing on Hamas’ part considering Israel’s about to invade Rafah. 

edit: meaning it’s an opportunity to further expose/paint the villain because Hamas accepted a ceasefire that Israel had no intention of accepting. Netanyahu has made it very clear that he wants full destruction at all costs and nothing less.. because anything less means he may lose power and go to prison. 

I like this assessment 👌   this is a smart play offensive  on Hamas' behalf.   Interesting to see what will play out.

Posted (edited)

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/new-caledonia-riots-rage-after-paris-approves-voting-change-2024-05-15/

“Rioting broke out over a new bill, adopted by lawmakers in Paris on Tuesday, that will let French residents who have lived in New Caledonia for 10 years vote in provincial elections - a move some local leaders fear will dilute the Kanak vote.“

Posted (edited)

https://www.politico.eu/article/france-accuse-azerbaijan-fomenting-deadly-riot-overseas-territory-new-caledonia/

Speaking to POLITICO, a French intelligence official granted anonymity to discuss sensitive issues of national security, said that “we’ve detected activities from Russia and Azerbaijan in New Caledonia for weeks, even a few months. They’re pushing the narrative of France being a colonialist state.”

Edit: I mean, to be fair, they aren’t wrong, haha.

fuck the Russian govt. and fuck the Azerbaijan government though. 

Edited by abrasivesaint