the new NFL thread

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man, a lot of last second games, this time of the year weather is a factor

Texans missed a 45 yard field goal at the end that would have made it 24-24…….the Texans are a team now, it’s a whole movie that the qb dad is in prison doing life and they got him the Sunday ticket in there to watch his kid

NE also missed a 30yd fg at the end to tie it, it was raining really bad, neither team wanted to win the New Jersey giants are the most underperforming sports franchises in North America maybe the world 

and what about the fact Caleb Williams and Michael penix lol funny name, these grown men are crying over a game and their people have to cover them with a coat like the secret service and shuffle these dudes off the field while they’re bawling. And Williams was saying he would only sign with a team that would give him equity lol, then subsequently lost every big game, I mean it’s a team sport so you can’t diminish the potential to start in the nfl by those losses by themselves, but what a clown 

the bears and cards can have those kardashians of football, patriots gonna draft Harrison and then hopefully Jayden Daniels at the end of the first round, I don’t really care tho I just don’t wanna be dogshit 

it is inconceivable that the Vikings lose tonight, if they do I’ll be sticky socking it til Chicken Run 2 drops 

• Like 2

Seahawks gettin Geno back this week vs Tennessee, they definitely have a shot at a playoff game but not much more can be expected idk how they could beat sf with a healthy mcaffery 

This season has been downhill bad since like week 4, so fucking sick of Taylor swift being part of this shit

Hate to say it but Dallas has gotta be the favorite atm 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, DoWhaterIWant said:

Seahawks gettin Geno back this week vs Tennessee, they definitely have a shot at a playoff game but not much more can be expected idk how they could beat sf with a healthy mcaffery 

This season has been downhill bad since like week 4, so fucking sick of Taylor swift being part of this shit

Hate to say it but Dallas has gotta be the favorite atm 

Have you seen the hot new 12oz Prophet thread about her? It is pretty special.