~Your TaTooZ~

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I was shootin' for "Ill". My boy did it freestyle. He's fuckin' good, but he'd never done a kneecap before. It's really tricky to tattoo over skin that bends and flexes as much as the knee. Elbows and shoulders are spots that take quite a bit of thought, you have to think about how the skin is going to be bent, and bend it while it's being tattooed.

The kneecap is also a FUCKING PAINFUL spot to get a needle driven into a few thousand times. I wouldn't recomend jumping right into a knee piece. I did, just because IT IS so painful and difficult. I wanted to give Tooth a good practice run, you know, let him feel it out. I figure, it's a decent tattoo...although a flying straight razor trailing spider webs crowned with a blingin' star is pretty fuckin' random. It's original as fuck, and still healing six months later. I have many other tats, by the po-po have a few on record, and well you see, ....I just wouldn't want to go out like that.

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by big bruno

i just got my tattoo gun in the mail the other day, now im waitin for my ink to arrive and its on...

You should start by calling your machines "machines", they don't shoot bullets...

also, I hope you invested in an autoclave before you even thought about tattooing...

marking somone for life is one thing, killing them with a diseas is another. It can't be taken too seriously...

Originally posted by --zeSto--

USE KRINK !

RIGHT...go ahead, let me know what happens..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Wheelbite

I love it so much! It's like a cross between the Movie Life and Bar Fight. If you know who they are.

fuck yes BARFIGHT. you suck you suck you suck!!!

Originally posted by Handjob

You should start by calling your machines "machines", they don't shoot bullets...

also, I hope you invested in an autoclave before you even thought about tattooing...

marking somone for life is one thing, killing them with a diseas is another. It can't be taken too seriously...

well said.

Originally posted by THE DEVIL!

...although a flying straight razor trailing spider webs crowned with a blingin' star is pretty fuckin' random. It's original as fuck, and still healing six months later. I have many other tats, by the po-po have a few on record, and well you see, ....I just wouldn't want to go out like that.

jesus fuckin christ..

First off, your tattoo isnt as ''random'' or ''original'' as you'd love it to be. The combination of spider webs, straight razors, hearts, stars, and wings are, if anything, ''traditional'' designs. So sorry little buckaroo. You're not as original as you'd love to think you are.

Second, if you're tattoo is still healing after six months. There is something seriously wrong. Unless youre just a little confused, and you think it not healed when it is. Because a tattoo should take anywhere from no less than aout one week to three weeks to heal completely. Unless you somehow had your tattoo get infected. Than it could take any amount of time for an infection to be cleared up. So if your tattoo isn't healed up, then my suggestion would be to consult your tattoo artist or a physician. Although a goo tattoo artist will know how to handle it a little better and be able to give you some alternate care instructions.

Oh, and this comes from the mouth a tattoo artist. Not just some jackass who doesn't know what the fuck he's talkin' about.

Originally posted by III III III

jesus fuckin christ..

First off, your tattoo isnt as ''random'' or ''original'' as you'd love it to be. The combination of spider webs, straight razors, hearts, stars, and wings are, if anything, ''traditional'' designs. So sorry little buckaroo. You're not as original as you'd love to think you are.

Second, if you're tattoo is still healing after six months. There is something seriously wrong. Unless youre just a little confused, and you think it not healed when it is. Because a tattoo should take anywhere from no less than aout one week to three weeks to heal completely. Unless you somehow had your tattoo get infected. Than it could take any amount of time for an infection to be cleared up. So if your tattoo isn't healed up, then my suggestion would be to consult your tattoo artist or a physician. Although a goo tattoo artist will know how to handle it a little better and be able to give you some alternate care instructions.

Oh, and this comes from the mouth a tattoo artist. Not just some jackass who doesn't know what the fuck he's talkin' about.

Simmer down rookie.

I say "Original" Meaning Juxtoposition of imagery. I realize that these are stereotypical "Traditional" or "Sailor" style images. I've been around for a minute.

I don't really know, nor do I care to know where you are coming from, or if you are an artist or not. Do you have any tattoos on the callus flesh (Knees, elbows, palms, bottoms of feet) on your body? If you do, and it was done deep, and done well, you would know that that skin is much thicker and tougher than say, your bicep (you know...Where you have that Tazmanian Devil smoking a joint tattooed), and takes longer to heal. My left elbow, done by Paul Booth, (Yes, I said Paul Booth.) Took 2 months to heal completely. Also, Joints are in constant movement. The skin has less time to scab over without being disturbed, thus taking longer, (sometimes WAY longer) to heal. Plus I got a little rugburn after the second week while hittin' my girl from behind on the bearskin in front of the fireplace at a hotel in Aspen.I'm always looking for good ink. Why don't you hit my email so I can see some of your work?

Thanks.

THE DEVIL!/Seeking would be proud.

Originally posted by THE DEVIL!

Simmer down rookie.

I say "Original" Meaning Juxtoposition of imagery. I realize that these are stereotypical "Traditional" or "Sailor" style images. I've been around for a minute.

I don't really know, nor do I care to know where you are coming from, or if you are an artist or not. Do you have any tattoos on the callus flesh (Knees, elbows, palms, bottoms of feet) on your body? If you do, and it was done deep, and done well, you would know that that skin is much thicker and tougher than say, your bicep (you know...Where you have that Tazmanian Devil smoking a joint tattooed), and takes longer to heal. My left elbow, done by Paul Booth, (Yes, I said Paul Booth.) Took 2 months to heal completely. Also, Joints are in constant movement. The skin has less time to scab over without being disturbed, thus taking longer, (sometimes WAY longer) to heal. Plus I got a little rugburn after the second week while hittin' my girl from behind on the bearskin in front of the fireplace at a hotel in Aspen.I'm always looking for good ink. Why don't you hit my email so I can see some of your work?

Thanks.

THE DEVIL!/Seeking would be proud.

Wow, good comback there chief...I love how you probably assume i'm just some ''rookie''. Way to go.

Once again, you are wrong here. The juxposition of the imagery is not original in its placement at all. Come on now, a heart with wings with a straight razor over that. That's is as traditional of placement as you could make it. I'm no fuckin old timer here, but even a ''rookie'' such as myself can figure that out.

I love how you throw in Paul Booth in there. Oohh, shall i bow down and start topping you off right now. ''Yes, i said paul Booth". And how much did you manage to pay for that one? Or will you once again try to impress me with a cute little phrase like "Shit, I didn't pay anything, it was free. Paul (and you'll probably call him by his first name only) is my cousins neighbors brothers uncle". 0r something along those lines. And I'm sorry, but paul Booth, isn't as goddley as you'd love him to be. Yes, he does do some amazing things? But have you seen some of his other work? It's a fucking joke. The only thing he can manage to tattoo well is either eyeballs, dead nuns, or demons. Some of his tattoos have no sense of depth perception at all and the proportions are completely off. So you're attempt to try and impress me with bullshit, has failed. Ooohh Oohh, and i guess this is where i say Guy Aitchison use to baby sit me and now were best friends to try and impress you (which we're not). Or where I say GIANT tattooed my stomach (which he did), but thats besides the point. pointing out the fact you have work by one of the tattoo ''rock stars'' doesn't impress me much. Because any jackass with the right amount of money or the right connections can get work from him, eventually.

Alright, now, if someone decides to get a tattoo on either the bottom of their feet or their palms, then they're a fuckin moron. What's the point? The spot will fade quicker than any. We've had people in the shop get the bottoms of their toes tattoos and they don't last. Any spot where you'll have that much friction and pressure and something pretty much contantly running over the tattoo will just cause it to fade. So it's fuckin pointless.

As for having an area on my body that is in contant movement tattooed. I do. I have the inside of my left elbow (which felt lovely let me tell ya) and my knee caps. The inside of my elbow took about 3 weeks to heal to the point of the shiney protein layer. Which is the spot that took the longest on my arm, and it'' no doubt need to be touced up a little bit. But thats no surprise with spots like that. As for the knees (which also felt wonderful), they took about a month or so to heal completely. And now let me break somethinmg down for you. It has nothing to do with placing the ink deep as you said. It has everything to do with placing the ink just deep enough, but not just necessarily deep. When you tattoo deep, that's where you have problems, such as blow outs, which really are worse than not going deep enough and just having it fade. Because you can always return to that area later and do a touh up. But of course every good tattoo artist should know the skin he's working on and not have to eal with many touch ups. But hey, no one is perfect. Not even Paul Booth.

And that was cute how you threw in the "while hittin' my girl from behind on the bearskin in front of the fireplace at a hotel in Aspen" Once again you have proven yourself to be the sex machine I thought you were. You are now truelly my idol, and I will rest not a single day till I have a Paul Booth tattoo on my elbow (or some other callus flesh, as you call it, eventhough the elbow isn't callused) and I'm bangin' my ol' lady on a bear skin rug in some resort community somewhere, such as Aspen.

You are my hero.

Guest anonymous

paul booth is tottally overrated..there are a ton of other tattoo artists with more skill than him. im glad that im not the only one who feels that way.

Originally posted by woe-R..nua..ns

ive never heard a real tattoo artist ever call it ink...its pigment

That's why tattoo artists use(d) the term ''slingin' ink''....not "slingin pigment".

I'm serioulsy getting real tired of everyones stupidity and lack of knowledge on tattooing. If you don't know anything about it, other than what youv'e heard from your buddy who's a ''tattoo artist'' or from your janky ass friends, then please save face and shut the fuck up. I'm already in a bad mood and, and dipshits don't make my day any brighter. (huh..so why hell is it I'm here anyway)

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by Frate Raper

handjob are you striaght edge?????did we hang out once???i've been looking for you if SO [/quote

I'm not sure if we've hung out...

email me, I might need a refreshing. I'm not straightedge, tho.

And TT--- soon. I'll be out there soon enough, then we can move to a place thatis warm yearound, therefore having clients yearound...

it'll happen.

• 7 months later...

Archived