One Man Banned

need to book a cruise @One Man Banned seaside cabin take the misso

On 10/31/2023 at 10:24 AM, One Man Banned said:

If I were out on a boat where people didn't care or I could get away with it I probably would, but it's less my interest.  Not quite cheating since it's still a drop in the ocean, but you are gaining more control over the circumstances maybe, like choosing your location and the currents available there.  I'm more trying to go shore to shore, just see where things go or how far they can go.  

The areas I've been doing this from so far, I'm just there against the open ocean, there are no piers/docks/wharfs.  The nearest ones are in a harbor, would be more challenging because the bottle would have to survive boat traffic, make it out of the harbor, and past the shore currents.  I've been thinking about some river ones where I might go out on a RR bridge to get over the water but I also know some dock locations I might pitch from.

Some sort of slingshot/catapult contraption could be cool for sure, although my first thought went to some fantasy of launching coconuts over the ocean and shooting them down.  Definitely better for when I'm on private and/or secluded property.  I don't know that you would necessarily get in trouble for throwing a bottle in the ocean but there might be places where it's prohibited.  I generally make sure I'm unseen so I don't have to answer questions.

need to go on a cruise.

chuck one out each night.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.