One Man Banned

On 11/21/2022 at 6:08 PM, Ko SprueOne said:

Interesting story. I'd be stoked to find some sht like this. 

Surprised the plumber didn't have any tools to retrieve the note tho? I'd have gotten it out without breaking the bottle. Maybe a, 4 claw grabber tool, slowly twisting it out in the direction of the paper roll to tighen the roll on its way out. 

I wonder if it smelled like an old dank fart when they shattered the bottle, haha, they never mentioned in the article

4-claw-grabber-tool.thumb.jpg.ea36a95c76953fb21e31412aacdac14a.jpg

flexible-4-claw-grabber-tool.jpg.500101a47ffca91999d20615c434c41a.jpg

My brother was operating a big excavator leveling a sand dune on an island and he unearthed a bottle or some container from deep in the dune. Somehow he didn’t grab it with the bucket and rebuy it, it just rolled out of the sand. It had some old silver US coins (nothing crazy, crazy old), .22 rounds and some paper money (crumbled to the touch). He thinks it was probably there since the 60’s or 70’s, who knows…?

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Whoa, lucky shot find. If I was in the exact scenario as your brother when he found that bottle, I wouldn't have been able to stop digging. Maybe there's one more in these dunes. Maybe more...

The paper money crumbling to the touch like that I believe. Museum art handlers and preparators have all kinds of delicate tools and techniques to deal with artifacts like this. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2023 at 4:06 PM, One Man Banned said:

1091951251_ScreenShot2023-02-25at3_56_10PM.thumb.png.84fc4d1f6077ce25608715d5bc3b1541.png

795020602_ScreenShot2023-02-25at3_55_25PM.thumb.png.2ab87195fdcf31d5755b13b057a533cb.png

This is awesome. Those dudes had it bad man. I like watching ww1 and 2 movies a lot. Nothing compares to that shit. The gnarliest of gnarly. I often wish I had at least one old timer in my family that served in any of the big wars man. So much respect I have for those dudes. Can you fuckin imagine being stuck in almost absolute death and having to put a fucking note in a bottle to your loved ones from 100’s or 1000’s of miles away hoping to get a last word out? 

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, One Man Banned said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetI don't know the whole history there but if they were German POWs wouldn't that make them Nazis?  It can still be cool from the perspective of a military prisoner trying to get a message out.  Maybe those dudes were awaiting death.  Maybe we hired them to run America's biggest companies.  Who knows.

If I’m being all the way honest I’m not sure I care all the way lol. Unless they were like higher up nazis that actually believed what they were doing was right or had any real concept of reality. But most of those cats were just doing their job unfortunately I wanna say. War is fucked up and I’ll settle on 80% of casualties were always just simple minded folks trying to defend some shit they didn’t fully understand or trying to get out of their hometown default shit. Maybe. Don’t check my numbers cause I have no idea.  Eeessh. I’d be so cancelled if I was on the radio or some super public platform lololol. It is what it is though right?? 

4 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

If I’m being all the way honest I’m not sure I care all the way lol. Unless they were like higher up nazis that actually believed what they were doing was right or had any real concept of reality. But most of those cats were just doing their job unfortunately I wanna say. War is fucked up and I’ll settle on 80% of casualties were always just simple minded folks trying to defend some shit they didn’t fully understand or trying to get out of their hometown default shit. Maybe. Don’t check my numbers cause I have no idea.  Eeessh. I’d be so cancelled if I was on the radio or some super public platform lololol. It is what it is though right?? 

B92F177A-8F18-49E1-AEAA-9A590FE18AB9.gif

• LOL! 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Based on the Tag in the thread description, this image is on topic yet I need not digress from the original subject beyond the fact that my accompanying posts made on this date 11th June 2023 with the fact I have undeletable SOS keychain entries associated with my Apple ID (trust me, I have tried many times over the years to do so) might give some substance to the fact that I am known to the Australian Government as a "Sole (Soul) Trader" with an ABN, then I am here to answer a MIAB (the B = the silver box I am photographing here) to "Save Souls".

If the fact that I grew up and recently put up pics of me in the Armadale suburb I grew up in which was previously neighbour to Kelmscott, whose local government is Armadale-Roleystone-Kelmscott (ala "the ARK") then all I can say is what else need I do to either prove I am in a simulation and I should be free to explore devoid of financial restraints as my bank accounts are augmented such that I can spend with impunity as I go around the world meeting up with Oontzers and other similarly minded artists to myself I knew long before I went down the rabbithole in the Matrix on the path to discovering this.

Or I just sit here bored getting to a point I become physically vunerable by destroying the ability of those I encounter to live within a construct of lies they currently exist within, to the point I could go on a GTA style NPC ending rampage along the way to a 5star wanted level to go suicide by cop.

Because I am over sitting in a room having to interact with those I view as deceptive retards using me as a scapegoat to blame for all their self inflicted problems.

image.jpg

18 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

IMG_3280.thumb.JPG.9073dc69ac6acf8739793c8cd2eefc91.JPG

While people were banning their plastic straws, the biggest polluters of the ocean remains the fishing industry.  I don't know if I've ever seen a plastic straw at the beach but the above type of marine garbage is everywhere.

In my area we banned the retail store product plastic bags. However they weren't what was blowing down the street, in the reservoirs, or in water front areas. The trash that was and remains are fast food packaging and cigarette butts 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 6/12/2023 at 2:27 AM, Ko SprueOne said:

In my area we banned the retail store product plastic bags. However they weren't what was blowing down the street, in the reservoirs, or in water front areas. The trash that was and remains are fast food packaging and cigarette butts 

Cigarette smokers are the fucking scum of this Earth, leaving the butts they suck cancer laden smoke out of as they pollute the air, ground, waterways and oceans with the very same butts they rap their lips around like some kind of multifaceted rapist with an anal fixation.

On 3/7/2023 at 8:16 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I don’t btw. Have any old timer war gone vets in my family. I don’t have any at all. All dead or never knew them. When I see people kicking old timer vets around it makes me wanna pull out the brass knuckles frfr. 

Well I knew from my Dad that his Dad was a Nazi POW in WW2 due to being a Polish Jew.

Hence why I was born in Australia as the first Aussie Ozborn male child on that side of my family after my grandparents left Europe (Birmingham specifically where my Dad was born, hence the Black Sabbath reference to my "Metal" heritage being true as my Dad was born in the same place Heavy Metal originates from) to escape the memory of the war, which was expected.

On my Mum's side Her Grandfather was a soldier in the Australian Army who fought in the war on behalf of this country, and here is the war memorial I took a photo of in Kings Park during a Supermoon night prior to leaving Oz to head to Europe in 2016.

So fuck any cunt in my country here who wants to get smart with me given my ancestors fought for the freedom they waste their lives abusing. You can see the ANZAC logo on the gravesite which I feel is representative of my Shiva link given that I have shivved a bitch once and I will do it to this shifty eyed clown as well if he doesn't stop beng smart and fuck off soon.

SAND0623.jpeg

IMG_1383.jpeg

Edited by Mauler5150
I cut off the maggot's head

This is the piece of shit who I just decapitated as this image verifies.

My family goes through war for this cunt's parents to have bred this ingrate to try and come at me with a shiv, and the above edit was due to not wanting to desecrate my Family with the fact that I have to share a world with an embarrassing waste of flesh like this cunt.

IMG_1686.jpeg

Edited by Mauler5150

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Wonder what the legalities may be of putting a joint or nug in a bottle and sending it out.  

Don't ask don't tell kinda legalities.  Just make sure you don't have prints on the bottle for added anonymity.  Should also put a bump in there too.