Why I Don't Fuck With Anything But Water, Never Drink Soda, Juice, Or Anything But H2O

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fruit juice isn't all bad. Sure, there's sugar in fruit but there's also fibre, vitamins and all that good struff, unlike the hollow calories of soda.

We just don't have that shit in the house, we don't buy the sodas, biscuits, choc, chips, etc. It sucks when you just feel like munching out but if you don't have it, you don't eat it.

Now, I just gotta stop buying honey...

20 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

@wherewhy you gotta turn this thread into an argument. I have no doubt that @Mercerwould have been open to hearing what you had to say if you didn't come off so condescending.

What he was saying was wrong and I called him on it. The causes of food insecurity have way more to do with city planning, logistics, and local politics than the preferences of those affected. Inequality is the compounding of a ton of issues, and to be honest I just don’t like the smug attitude towards it. Here is a link to a published MIT thesis about the causes of food insecurity in Baltimore and Boston. It’s a good read.

https://dspace.mit.edu/handle/1721.1/73811

And I drink water 

Edited by where