Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by onesecondple

http://www.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/ca5/6aa/ca56aa43-78ca-4c17-b95a-3526d7015625'>

pictures like this are awesome to me, like the one with lady pink holding her dog in front of shelves of paint in subway art

...thats an awsome picture of the cans...does anybody kno what pic hes talkin about??:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

That Tribe chick is the typical "hot chick". Shes way to fake for me, from her hair to her tits. Asian chicks with blue eyes bonde hair and huge breats, come on now. She was probably hotter before the 'upgrade'. Plus her graffiti isnt very good.

Originally posted by 666

That Tribe chick is the typical "hot chick". Shes way to fake for me, from her hair to her tits. Asian chicks with blue eyes bonde hair and huge breats, come on now. She was probably hotter before the 'upgrade'. Plus her graffiti isnt very good.

soo in a way you're saying that you can't be Hot and do graffiti ?:confused: kinda jelouse aye :idea: héhé

i'm down with what she does and I'm more than definetly down with her :yum::yum: :lick:

???

Originally posted by 666

I heard she is Mexican? but either way she is hot!!!!!!! two thumbs way up!!

Originally posted by 666

She's Latina, not Asian. She just has very chinky eyes.

you might be right

Originally posted by ElleGenie

Apparently you don't check your email very often.

yeah i really dont check it often.. but check yours i just now got back to you

Oh and tribe naw! cant even do it!

OH shut the fuck up hella girls put down ever heard of Claw or 17 or Jel or Eski. The latter may have fallen off but the other 3 are notorious.

and Tribe may have been a stripper..but the girl also has balls and she put mad work in > IN L.A. which is probably the second most competitive city in the world for bombing and she did so for at least eight or nine years straight before she went legal.

and I'm not saying Utah isn't putting in her share she's good and she's got some nice looking freights but she ain't shit compared to some folks out there.

PINK had more style but TRIBE bombed harder.

TRIBE wins in looks and getting up.

And L.A. is a harder to city to bomb than NY. L.A. is way too fucking spread out, and TRIBE had gangbangers and the 1990's had stricter community and law enforcement awareness. TRIBE hit 8 lane L.A. freeways with cars going 60 MPH +, freight trains, and she hit MTA Busses in broad daylight with the bus driver and everyone looking on.

Pink did murals and chill subway yards with the yard workers looking on with smiles on their faces.

I know I'm gonna get flack for this but I got my money on the homegirl TRIBE.

With all due respect to Pink.

TheoHuxtable I'm sorry kid but your bugging on so many levels. I'm not gonna argue on whos better then who, but train yards in NYC were NEVER chill, NEVER. You aint from here, and I doubt you were writing or even 5 years old when Pink was doing her thing. So step off that subject, you know your gonna get flack for it cause you know your wrong.

Originally posted by 666

TheoHuxtable I'm sorry kid but your bugging on so many levels. I'm not gonna argue on whos better then who, but train yards in NYC were NEVER chill, NEVER. You aint from here, and I doubt you were writing or even 5 years old when Pink was doing her thing. So step off that subject, you know your gonna get flack for it cause you know your wrong.

I'm not from NY but I know enough to know that when subway art first took off in the 70's they didn't even have fences up and barbed wire to get around. Niggas used to run up in the yard and paint with their boombox playin in broad daylight. A piece could run for 1 or 2 years. When the MTA and everybody caught on that's when it stopped being chill. Cats from NY said they didn't really start the barbed wire till the early 80's.

I don't know Pink and don't care if I never do, but I know TRIBE being a down ass woman with heart and deserves respect. Pink wasn't hitting freeways, rooftops, billboards, and overpasses like TRIBE. Yeah I know 2 different eras. And Tribe is doing something with her life. She got her own DJ albums out, got shout outs from everyone from Snoop Dogg to 50 Cent to Baby Bash, and is doing world tours and the whole 9. So I'm proud of her. Graff ain't really gonna pay the bills and you can't just focus on graff forever. What the fuck is Pink doing?

And I knew I was gonna get flack because I said Tribe was a better female writer. Because the truth hurts.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

What the fuck is Pink doing?

Pink is a talented painter and muralist. You shouldn't question her credibility cause she's rocked more clean trains and freights than any of you can say. Plus, she's got something under her belt that no other female writers can touch... she's part of history.

I am cool with Tribe and give her props for what she has done, but to say she is a better writer than Pink is not the truth. It's strictly your opinion.

Archived