Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GETO BLASTER

Quality or Quantity? it's your choice...

There is nothing "quality" about illegal 5 color skittles.

The only way to do a quality piece is spend a few hours on a legal wall, and that. aint. graffiti.

QUALITY http://www.insanefame.com/flix/images2/index518.jpg'>

Graffiti = bombin = NYC = no backpacks with a rainbow of colors sittin in the same spot all night.

QUANTITY http://www.insanefame.com/flix/images/wpe8.gif'>

from that to this. http://heavylox.com/uploaded/upTownUtah.jpg'>

Originally posted by Decay NY

You just played yaself toy, thats why no one respect you or anyone else in LA :lol: :lol:

That's why the nigga Colt45 TKO came to NYC and dissed the fuck out of JA and Foe. And he mocked yall by doing it with your own simple 2-color bubble bombs. When Colt is out in L.A. he's rocking full-color burners on billboards a freeways, just like the rest of L.A. writers.

I give respect to NY, but it's the cocky NYers who send disrespect back.

Face it, SABER has way more worldwide fame and respect than that bitch JA. And that's an irrefutable fact, bitch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saber and the rest of the MSK's and LTS's were out here in Japan for the launch of the California Issue edition of KAZE, the biggest Japanese graffiti magazine. The editors of that magazine said they never even heard of JA. But they were well aware of the L.A. writers. :lol:

Originally posted by GETO BLASTER

All this NY and LA jiberish is bogus. basicly we all are after one goal, to beat the system. if we keep this minority on minority beef we are not going to progress anywhere. Different coasts, Different mind states. Ny has one thing that La will never have, The birth of Subway Art. And La has took it to another level in the 90's with the colored piece bombing. Which are both equally destructive. But i guess it just comes down to doing four 8 colored pieces or 20 2 color throw ups..... Quality or Quantity? it's your choice...

Fuck NY and LA. Cocky sons of bitches....

Subway Art in NY is dead. So they can't claim "hey we got a subway scene" because their subway scene doesn't exist. I was there. Nothing but scratches on some of the windows. We have subways too and they're just as clean as ours.

Also, Big Time Magazine already stated that L.A. has the oldest graffiti culture in America. Before the wildstyle started in the 70's there was already a Cholo graffiti scene that started in East Los Angeles in the 1930's. So fuck an NY hater.

There is nothing "quality" about illegal 5 color skittles.

The only way to do a quality piece is spend a few hours on a legal wall, and that. aint. graffiti.

Graffiti = bombin = NYC = no backpacks with a rainbow of colors sittin in the same spot all night.

DeGay NY, you just proved my point, dumbass. NY writers only piece legals. LA writers rock wildstyle pieces on freeways and billboards. It takes more skill to rock an illegal piece than to rock a 2 color throw up. It's simple logic, but you choose to be ignorant because ignorance is bliss.

Example of a typical "quality" LA billboard:

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/la/ayer-21_x350-5.jpg'>

Example of a typical "quantity" NY billboard:

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/bronx/bomb-18.jpg'>

You do the math.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

DeGay NY, you just proved my point, dumbass. NY writers only piece legals. LA writers rock wildstyle pieces on freeways and billboards. It takes more skill to rock an illegal piece than to rock a 2 color throw up. It's simple logic, but you choose to be ignorant because ignorance is bliss.

Example of a typical "quality" LA billboard:

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/la/ayer-21_x350-5.jpg'>

Example of a typical "quantity" NY billboard:

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com/bronx/bomb-18.jpg'>

You do the math.

HONESTLY I HOPE YOU LISTEN TO THIS: ANYONE CAN PIECE, ANYONE. EVERY NYC TOY DOES PIECES, BUT CANT DO FILLINS. THEY RE SHIT ALL LOOKS LIKE THIS. ALL OF THESE WILDSTYLES DID TAKE A LONG TIME TO DO, BUT NO REAL ORIGINALITY. SO THERES MORE RISk, BUT PIECING IS SIMPLE SERIOUSLY, A SLICK FILLIN TAKES REAL TALENT. HOW COME LA WRITERS CANT COME UP WITH THROWIES? HOW MANY LA WRITErS CAN DO ONE THAT DOESNT LOOK LITTERALLY AWFUL, THINK ABOUT IT, THATS JUST WHY NYC SHIT IS ILLER, CAUSE JUST TRY TO MAKE AN ORIGINAL GOOD, EVEN DECENT FILLIN?THIS JUST SHOWS HOW COASTS ARE SO DIFFERENT. OH WELL, WE LIKE ONE THING YOU LIKE ANOTHER TOMATOE TOMATO SPLAYO JELATO

Shut up toy ^

when will LA get hella destroyed by a hella tidal wave.

Utah has ALREADY bombed more than any girl in the history of NYC GRAF since Pink, which is the only graf that counts, past present future.

no one outside the village would have heard of claw 17 diva blabla if it wasnt for websites. and that homo soho book.

and tribes just a stripper :) it would be cool if she was just appreciating graf, but shes gotta claim to be the hardcore bitch? :lol:

MAN HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WRITING FOR? BACK IN LIKE 99-2000, 17 was so much up that it actually made me uncomfortable

Originally posted by Formose

soo in a way you're saying that you can't be Hot and do graffiti ?:confused: kinda jelouse aye :idea: héhé

i'm down with what she does and I'm more than definetly down with her :yum::yum: :lick:

WRONG WRONG YOU INTERPRETED THAT WRONG, HOST WAS RIGHT SHE WAS PRBOABLY PRETTIER BEFORE SHE BECAME VELUMPTOUS, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, WHATEVERRRRR LA LOVES THAT KIND OF STUFFFFFFF

Originally posted by RICKY COUGAR

HONESTLY I HOPE YOU LISTEN TO THIS: ANYONE CAN PIECE, ANYONE. EVERY NYC TOY DOES PIECES, BUT CANT DO FILLINS. THEY RE SHIT ALL LOOKS LIKE THIS. ALL OF THESE WILDSTYLES DID TAKE A LONG TIME TO DO, BUT NO REAL ORIGINALITY. SO THERES MORE RISk, BUT PIECING IS SIMPLE SERIOUSLY, A SLICK FILLIN TAKES REAL TALENT. HOW COME LA WRITERS CANT COME UP WITH THROWIES? HOW MANY LA WRITErS CAN DO ONE THAT DOESNT LOOK LITTERALLY AWFUL, THINK ABOUT IT, THATS JUST WHY NYC SHIT IS ILLER, CAUSE JUST TRY TO MAKE AN ORIGINAL GOOD, EVEN DECENT FILLIN?THIS JUST SHOWS HOW COASTS ARE SO DIFFERENT. OH WELL, WE LIKE ONE THING YOU LIKE ANOTHER TOMATOE TOMATO SPLAYO JELATO

Anybody who pieces can do throwups. But not anybody who does throwups can do pieces. L.A. writers do throwups all the time, but we don't just limit ourselves to that. We take shit to the next level. If everyone could piece (correctly) then everyone would be doing it. But that's not the case.

It's simple: Pieces get more respect than throws. Throws get more respect than tags. Way more time and artistic skill involved.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

It takes more skill to rock an illegal piece than to rock a 2 color throw up.

LA talks about "skill". You want "skill" go to a museum.

NYC rocks quantity. Thats the skill aint reached you yet, the skill to be up everywhere.

Originally posted by TEENAGE RIOT

You put a newjack girl in the same category as CAP. You really do know nothing.

:lol:

Stupid, CAP MPC is the godfather of NYC Graf, learn his words "im not a graffit artist, im a graffit bomber" - Cap MPC

UTAH reps that shit to the fullest, all-city that bomber LOVE TO BOMB!!

LA talks about "skill". You want "skill" go to a museum.

NYC rocks quantity. Thats the skill aint reached you yet, the skill to be up everywhere.

If you think LA writers don't strictly bomb with tags and throws, then you're sadly mistaken. Bombs and 2 color throws and cats going all city with unpretty "destruction" exists here. What SEPERATES LA and NY is that there are also many cats here who bomb with wildstyle and colors illegally.

Graffiti is all about evolution. 80's graffiti evolved from 70's graffiti. 90's graffiti evolved from 80's graffiti. The skill got greater, the competition got harder, and the talent rose. And that's a good thing. Skill is part of graffiti. What's bad is niggas who insist on halting the evolution of graffiti by busting the same tired bubbles and arrows that fools were rocking in the early 80's. Step up your game.

:lol:

Stupid, CAP MPC is the godfather of NYC Graf, learn his words "im not a graffit artist, im a graffit bomber" - Cap MPC

How about being both. Using artistic talent and bombing?

Get off his nuts too, because with that attitude, that fool never amounted to anything.

who cares? who fucking cares? this fucking argument has been argued and argued till death not only by you guys but everyone else who has something to say about graf. it doesnt matter who is right or wrong here. i know both of you are trying to prove your point and all but its a dead end. there will be no fucking right answer because both of you came from different places and different opinions. its an opinion, you do realize that. O-P-I-N-I-O-N. no right or wrong answer.

so just settle this argument and agree to disagree and not ruin this thread for everyone, please?

Archived