Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be like Utah, and you too can get respect

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Graffiti is all about evolution. 80's graffiti evolved from 70's graffiti. 90's graffiti evolved from 80's graffiti.

Wrong. Again. Style Wars, 1982, the end of the wildstyle pieces and the beginning of the bombing.

Utah knows the game, thats why she gets the fame.

Re: Be like Utah, and you too can get respect

Originally posted by Decay NY

Wrong. Again. Style Wars, 1982, the end of the wildstyle pieces and the beginning of the bombing.

Utah knows the game, thats why she gets the fame.

LOL! Nigga said 1982 was "the end of wildstyle and the beginning of bombing". Like someone said, stop riding CAP's opinions and purpoting them as if they were fact. Niggas was bombing in the 70's and niggas continued to evolve wildstyle after 1982 all through the 90's up to today.

Re: Re: Be like Utah, and you too can get respect

niggas continued to evolve wildstyle after 1982 all through the 90's up to today.

:lol: Legal niggas. :lol: Blackbook niggas.

I was talkin about real niggas :king: something you know nothing about. you got no history.

Re: Re: Re: Be like Utah, and you too can get respect

:lol: Legal niggas. :lol: Blackbook niggas.

I was talkin about real niggas :king: something you know nothing about. you got no history.

Uhhh you do see wildstyle on the streets. Maybe not where you're from, but LA and Europe and plenty of places who choose to step up the graff game have them.

To say wildstyles are only legals or blackbooks -- you're a fucking joke! :lol:

This for whoever asked for secret flicks...I posted these a couple pages back these are the only two that survived all the others had broken links.

if they appear with red x's right click and click show picture and they should show up.

u will never learn, u shameful toy

Uhhh you do see wildstyle on the streets.

Damn, toy, aint you listenin?

Toys from toyland like LA, the midwest, finland, wherever, can hang out, bring a box of cans, chill on a 2 hour multi-colored burner in streets cause ya town closes down at midnight, and ya graff dont count.

NYC is always jumpin, NYC bombers dont sleep on one happy spot, u joke :lol: :lol:

Re: u will never learn, u shameful toy

Damn, toy, aint you listenin?

Toys from toyland like LA, the midwest, finland, wherever, can hang out, bring a box of cans, chill on a 2 hour multi-colored burner in streets cause ya town closes down at midnight, and ya graff dont count.

NYC is always jumpin, NYC bombers dont sleep on one happy spot, u joke :lol: :lol:

You obviously never been to LA. You're just another stuck-up NY toy. To say that LA is chill, well damn son, you obviously have your head up your ass. Unlike NY, writers have to worry about gangmembers as well as vandal units. California already passed a law a few years ago labeling graffiti as a felony. All forms of mass transit such as busses and trains that run through LA have cameras on them primarily for writers.

Toy, you come to LA talkin that jock and you'd get your fuckin jaw cracked. LA writers have no problem givin respect to NY, but when none is given back -- well put it this way I remember back in 99 when some NY toy was at a yard braggin about his NY shit and how LA wasn't shit, well ol boy got an aluminum bat cracked across his jaw and and his cans tooken and got stripped naked like the bitch that he was.

Of course, you'd never come to LA with that shit because we all know you're some prepubescent internet-thug.

Re: Re: u will never learn, u shameful toy

you'd never come to LA

not for the graf, the wak caligraphy with no history shit :)

no respect for LA, and no respect for you, you average over 10 posts per day online. go outside and bomb a palmtree, you fukin fruit :lol: :lol:

Re: Re: Re: u will never learn, u shameful toy

not for the graf, the wak caligraphy with no history shit :)

no respect for LA, and no respect for you, you average over 10 posts per day online. go outside and bomb a palmtree, you fukin fruit :lol: :lol:

L.A. has an older writing history than NY. LA has the oldest writing culture in the US. Cholo graffiti that started in the 1930's.

And now I see your toy ass couldn't help but stalk me and look into my profile. :lol: Wow 10 posts! I'm not in LA, I work overseas and post from work, homo.

Nigga fuck you and fuck New York. Go bust some more wack 2-color bubbles. :lol: Of course, a toy like you only does marker tags and sticker slaps. You ain't never done real bombing in ya life.

Re: Re: Re: Re: u will never learn, u shameful toy

Post Utah ^

L.A. has an older writing history than NY.

Its not graf you stupid toy. Its toy caligraphy garbage, respected nowhere except by the toys so toy that they cant do anything else.

Archived