Mercer

1659266811_ScreenShot2020-12-23at5_30_21PM.png.09047128023aaf8792ccb59fa840a1cf.png

Damn, even Ilan Omar is trying to work with Trump to get shit done. Even though I think the best stimulus would be deep tax cuts for 2021, I gotta respect here willingness to work with the man publicly after the last 4 years of both sides acting like chillrinz. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Dark_KnightInteresting take. Have to admit Trump is way blacker than Biden tho. He's much more likely to be holding a twisted "t" handed down from Fred Trump, considering twisted T is also slang for a Swastica. Also, Biden's senile ass is much more likely to flex an expired Nword pass Obama let him hold onto when he's in a bodega.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On the real, him and Bernie pulling together for 2K is some of the wildest shit yet. I hate government, but god damn I love this fucked up country, and being here for these fucked up times we live in. You couldn't make this shit up even if you had R.R. in the name.