Sign in to follow this  
Guest professor poopatronic

today i spilled half a gallon of (oil-based) bucket paint on my carpet

weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Guest printer

shitty!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

oh yeah, i forgot to mention that i stepped in it without noticing and tracked paint all over the rest of my carpet and down the hall

Guest 455

damn,that sucks.my friend spilled a bunch of T-grade Marsh ink all over his kitchen sink at his apartment(which stained the fuck out of the sink and counter)..oh well,there goes the damage deposit.

god my mom woulda slit my fuckin throaght if i ever did that...she got hella mad when there was a tiny expo marker smear on her carpet....bottom line....spill ink on my carpet....my evil mother will kill you

Originally posted by regulator

god my mom woulda slit my fuckin throaght if i ever did that...she got hella mad when there was a tiny expo marker smear on her carpet....bottom line....spill ink on my carpet....my evil mother will kill you

the joys of living at home.

Guest NATO
Originally posted by regulator

ha ha i can definatley realte to this.

holy crap. how did you manage to spill so much paint? were you eating a stick of butter before you picked up the tin or something?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

holy crap. how did you manage to spill so much paint? were you eating a stick of butter before you picked up the tin or something?

hahayeah i eat butter all the time. no i was using the paint for a canvas (actually the side of a dresser but canvas sounds more professional) and i left it sitting on the ground open for a minute, went to the kitchen to get a few more sticks of butter and then tipped it over walking around my studio (actually my room but once again studio makes me sound like an artiste). the worst part is i didnt even notice it had spilled until after i had stepped in it and tracked it all over the place

i spilled a gallon of milk once in the lobby of my building.. and let it site there overnight.

whoa bobobi where did you get that picture of me?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this