Photoshop CS3

aaronbyrne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 months later...

Hi!

Lately I've been using Pixlr to make quick edits and memes. The app has adobe like features on the go and with a pen, you have a pretty solid canvas.

I have 3, but im at CS5 and I've been koo with it ever since. Ive been seeing a lot of short edit videos, where they teach you shortcuts. Changing the color of a car is easy as 1, 2 ,3. 

My package didn't come with Illustrator, and want to jump on it. VIP anyone? A nice letter would also be appreciated.

I hate that blurry shit around an outline. Im moving onto Designing and needz hehlpz..

Edited by T4M*
W1nd0wz vista

Adobe's pretty fucky about sharing account access for Creative Cloud otherwise I'd drop my old work account to you.

What's your setup like?
If you're on an iPad, Adobe Fresco is actually a decent alternative to Ps and Ai - it has both pixel AND vector capabilities... but again you might need to subscribe to access that? I'm not 100%

I've heard Affinity Designer is also good for basic vector stuff, and CorelDraw has come up too.
Or Clip Studio Paint, which is great on PC and Mac, is another one that has both capabilities and seems to still have one-time purchase options; they offer free trials and some pretty nice twice-a-year discounts if you keep an eye out for them.

I guess what I'm really saying is that I'm no help at all... but still wanna see you do cool vector shit. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

@ClownPrince

Any feedback is always appreciated, thank you. 

The new stuff (adobe) requires online accounts and such, but not so interested in it, as Illustrator 5 has pretty much the tools I need to make clean designs. If I do get the Design gig, then I can purchase things I need, like a touch pad and programs.  I have hosts setup up already, just need illustrator.

Running PC with these specs:

Untitledf-1.jpg.6a73ad86a9ce3cb8396645749fb1466f.jpg

I have more than enough power to do things. The rendering is awesome on Adobe After Effects.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

This is my latest business card that I made at the last minute with CS5,  had a suprise meeting the next day and needed something quick :

1684241994796.thumb.jpg.d878232ead1f1dd17d8e34318aeaf6cf.jpg

At the moment,  I print them and laminate them myself,  I feel like doing it this way makes the card last longer in people's what evers. Magnets is my next mission.

I would loooove to correct a bunch of things and sharpen the shit out of everything.

The video reminded me of a thought I recently had regarding graff.   Has any one developed a drone to to write.  I mean like program the drone to use specific colors and such.  Kinda like sending a document or image to a printer. 

That would be pretty cool to fly a drone around painting things.  I mean as long as you scramble your signal or develop your own frequency that is secure, law enforcement may or may not be able to track you.  Kinda proof it so stingray would be useless. 

Update:  I guess I answered my own question, or at least Katsu did.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/street-art-will-soon-take-skies-graffiti-painting-drone-swarms-180963323/

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Sup gang. I have the opportunity to get Adobe Everything with Student Credit, but I am trying out Plan B First.

For starters, to replace Illustrator, I went and got Inkscape.  Funny though because I was using IS to make SVG files for Drawball, never used it for anything else.  I was messing with it for like a day and not bad so far. I'm working on this at the moment....

570254510_drawingcopy.png.8ecaaf88f14b84ad9c0642df1661df28.png

Yall see how sharp that shit is?

Well, the outer ring doesn't look sharp, probably having a saving issue on my end. 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

• 7 months later...

Man the student rate was so nice. It’s much easier to justify having every app at that rate when you just want to play around and learn stuff. 

I got sick of paying full-price for the whole suite last year so sometime in November I went to adjust my plan and select only the programs I was using(that didn’t haven’t a decent freeplacement - AI, InDesign) and when I did they offered me 50% off the full-suite price to not cancel.

so if you’re looking to save a few credits you might be pressed to try the ole ‘leave in your cart’ trick. Those greedy fucks will take what they can get

edit just realized how late I am to this reply. Fuark hope it helps regardless

Edited by ClownPrince
  • Like 2