Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theprotester

Dismaland.

Because Banksy is so loved around here.

banks1.thumb.jpg.233291a465ac1da44a0a987aac56e226.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2015/aug/20/banksy-dismaland-a-theme-park-unsuitable-for-children-in-pictures

banks1.thumb.jpg.629cebb97a6cb69f8a6b173792698738.jpg

banks1.thumb.jpg.b372a9032f7f5458409adcfb8162c021.jpg

• Like 1

I would go and see this - it's not exactly my cup of tea but it would bea thign to take the girlfriend to.

Kudos on the effort I say

Jimmy Cauty's work looks interesting.

Believe he was one of the guys that burnt a1 million pounds on a beach on a Scottish island. fucking stupid thing to do but I guess it was art.

• Like 1

Installation statement art big enough to be a theme park which can explain the statement. I'd check this out if I had the spare monedas and time. Chris Burden (RIP) would be interested

Yeah, I questioned the Banksy hate on here a few usernames back, hell, I'll even go as far as to say that I like street art in general. A lot of it is people trying too hard and being and wankers but some of it's cool...., reminds me of graffiti, to be honest.

I'd check this out, be worth an afternoon cruising around and having a bit of a squiz.

I enjoy the hatred, because at some level I'm sure he wishes he was accepted by the illegal graffiti world.

Then again, dude got up on the Simpsons, so who's the real winner.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now