Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
grd

Terror attack in SE London

Why does the black 'terrorist' talk about "our lands" in a South London born-and-bred accent?

There are multiple recruitment videos for terror organizations that feature "born and bred" operatives from countries such as Britain, Sweden, the US, etc.

These guys are clearly just wingnuts, as opposed to members of an established network, but just because someone is born somewhere doesn't mean they won't get suckered into a movement...

It's still scary to think this could happen. Fake or not, it's a pretty brutal thing.

Gotta admit, religion + goverent = crazy

Report: French soldier patrolling western Paris stabbed in the neck by a man who quickly fled the scene, police source says

Yeah, looks like a copycat attack to me.

Or more evidence of new world order conspiracies carried out by lizard people disguised as actors disguised as terrorists, of course.

I'm gonna concur that there was a serious lack of blood for dude getting hacked up.

Especially considering the amount of blood on dudes hands, which didn't even actually look like real blood.

it's old news now eh,

but still , i seen more blood than that from this dude leaking out his guts in elephant and cas

the a few years back ...the amount of blood was fucking crazy.....and for a dude who supposedly decapitated / brutally stabbed.....there aint shit.....

Not in America.

Actually, especially in America (doesn't really even occur too much outside of the US).

FBI stats on terror that detail attacks on abortion clinics as acts of terror:

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005

Shit from the media on the subject:

Anti-Abortion Violence: America's Forgotten Terrorism - http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/domestic-extremism-terrorism/c/anti-abortion-violence-americas-forgotten-terrorism-1.html

Bombing An Abortion Clinic Is Terrorism - http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/19/bombing-an-abortion-clinic-is-terrorism/193700

New Homeland Security lumps anti-abortion groups in with terrorists - http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/anti-abortion-groups-fundamentalists-among-most-frequent-terrorists-dhs-fun/

I actually live in America, and I pay attention to the news a lot more than 99.99999999999% of Americans do.

I have never, ever, ever heard of a Planned Parenthood bomber ever being shipped to Gitmo to rot without trial.

Are you trying to deflect from the fact that the body in the video of what we are talking about has zero visible blood for supposedly being hacked to death?

And the fact that the 'blood" on homeboy's hands doesn't actually even look like blood?

Why would you of all people ever do that?

I actually live in America, and I pay attention to the news a lot more than 99.99999999999% of Americans do.

I have never, ever, ever heard of a Planned Parenthood bomber ever being shipped to Gitmo to rot without trial.

No one said anything about Gitmo or legal processes.

Boats said: Would this be a terrorist attack of he was screaming about jesus?

I said: Yes, it would and it does. Attacks on abortion doctors by Christian extremists is called and dealt with under law as terrorism.

You said: Not in America.

I then posted clear evidence that In America attacks on abortion clinics and doctors by Christian groups IS called and dealt with as terrorism under US law.

Are you trying to deflect from the fact that the body in the video of what we are talking about has zero visible blood for supposedly being hacked to death?

And the fact that the 'blood" on homeboy's hands doesn't actually even look like blood?

Why would you of all people ever do that?

No. Why would you even suggest that? Are you trying to deflect from the fact that I just proved you don't know what you're talking about?

• Like 1

No one said anything about Gitmo or legal processes.

Boats said: Would this be a terrorist attack of he was screaming about jesus?

I said: Yes, it would and it does. Attacks on abortion doctors by Christian extremists is called and dealt with under law as terrorism.

You said: Not in America.

I then posted clear evidence that In America attacks on abortion clinics and doctors by Christian groups IS called and dealt with as terrorism under US law.

No. Why would you even suggest that? Are you trying to deflect from the fact that I just proved you don't know what you're talking about?

People who bomb abortion clinics are not dealt with as terrorists, they are dealt with as common murderers.

Actual terrorists are sent to Guantanamo. They are not tried for murder.

I am right, and you are wrong.

Now I wanna hear you admit that there is no visible blood on or around the alleged hacking victim in the video, and that the "blood" on the hands of the perp doesn't actually look like blood. Or you can disagree. Either way, where's your comment on that?

Ha, DAO, even when you are proven 100% wrong you simply continue to deny and move the goal posts.

You'd make a very typical politician.

Ha, DAO, even when you are proven 100% wrong you simply continue to deny and move the goal posts.

You'd make a very typical politician.

Says the guy who absolutely refuses to even touch the fact that there is zero blood on the supposed hacking victim, and that the "blood" on dudes hands is definitly not real blood to anybody who's actually seen blood in their lives.

You fucking fail!!!

DAO are you honestly saying this didnt happen? I mean i only read the last post but i gathr it'd follow the normal line.

This did happen.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now