Terror attack in SE London

grd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's old news now eh,

but still , i seen more blood than that from this dude leaking out his guts in elephant and cas

the a few years back ...the amount of blood was fucking crazy.....and for a dude who supposedly decapitated / brutally stabbed.....there aint shit.....

Not in America.

Actually, especially in America (doesn't really even occur too much outside of the US).

FBI stats on terror that detail attacks on abortion clinics as acts of terror:

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005

Shit from the media on the subject:

Anti-Abortion Violence: America's Forgotten Terrorism - http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/domestic-extremism-terrorism/c/anti-abortion-violence-americas-forgotten-terrorism-1.html

Bombing An Abortion Clinic Is Terrorism - http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/19/bombing-an-abortion-clinic-is-terrorism/193700

New Homeland Security lumps anti-abortion groups in with terrorists - http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/anti-abortion-groups-fundamentalists-among-most-frequent-terrorists-dhs-fun/

I actually live in America, and I pay attention to the news a lot more than 99.99999999999% of Americans do.

I have never, ever, ever heard of a Planned Parenthood bomber ever being shipped to Gitmo to rot without trial.

Are you trying to deflect from the fact that the body in the video of what we are talking about has zero visible blood for supposedly being hacked to death?

And the fact that the 'blood" on homeboy's hands doesn't actually even look like blood?

Why would you of all people ever do that?

I actually live in America, and I pay attention to the news a lot more than 99.99999999999% of Americans do.

I have never, ever, ever heard of a Planned Parenthood bomber ever being shipped to Gitmo to rot without trial.

No one said anything about Gitmo or legal processes.

Boats said: Would this be a terrorist attack of he was screaming about jesus?

I said: Yes, it would and it does. Attacks on abortion doctors by Christian extremists is called and dealt with under law as terrorism.

You said: Not in America.

I then posted clear evidence that In America attacks on abortion clinics and doctors by Christian groups IS called and dealt with as terrorism under US law.

Are you trying to deflect from the fact that the body in the video of what we are talking about has zero visible blood for supposedly being hacked to death?

And the fact that the 'blood" on homeboy's hands doesn't actually even look like blood?

Why would you of all people ever do that?

No. Why would you even suggest that? Are you trying to deflect from the fact that I just proved you don't know what you're talking about?

• Like 1

No one said anything about Gitmo or legal processes.

Boats said: Would this be a terrorist attack of he was screaming about jesus?

I said: Yes, it would and it does. Attacks on abortion doctors by Christian extremists is called and dealt with under law as terrorism.

You said: Not in America.

I then posted clear evidence that In America attacks on abortion clinics and doctors by Christian groups IS called and dealt with as terrorism under US law.

No. Why would you even suggest that? Are you trying to deflect from the fact that I just proved you don't know what you're talking about?

People who bomb abortion clinics are not dealt with as terrorists, they are dealt with as common murderers.

Actual terrorists are sent to Guantanamo. They are not tried for murder.

I am right, and you are wrong.

Now I wanna hear you admit that there is no visible blood on or around the alleged hacking victim in the video, and that the "blood" on the hands of the perp doesn't actually look like blood. Or you can disagree. Either way, where's your comment on that?

Ha, DAO, even when you are proven 100% wrong you simply continue to deny and move the goal posts.

You'd make a very typical politician.

Says the guy who absolutely refuses to even touch the fact that there is zero blood on the supposed hacking victim, and that the "blood" on dudes hands is definitly not real blood to anybody who's actually seen blood in their lives.

You fucking fail!!!

DAO are you honestly saying this didnt happen? I mean i only read the last post but i gathr it'd follow the normal line.

This did happen.

I'm not one to jump on conspiracy theories bro. But look at the video. The dude laying on the ground who supposedly just got hacked to death and or decapatated has absolutely zero visible blood on or around him. Dude hamming it up to the Iphone has some shit all over his hands that does not look like real blood at all. Maybe this was street theatrics gone bad and the pigs are just covering their ass's, maybe it was a false flag, maybe this, maybe that.... who knows. But you can't argue with the evidence you can see plain as day.

Real talk though I remember first seeing this on CNN the day it happened and kinda sorta thinking that it didn't look like real blood, but it didn't really sink in like that. I just took it for what it was and assumed it really went down like that.

It wasn't till this thread where I saw more of the video and saw the supposed hacking victim lying on the ground with zero visible blood anywhere in his vicinity that I put 2 and 2 together and it didn't add up to 4. If shit don't smell right, there's probably something rotten.

I think conspiracies and cover ups exist for sure, but we're getting to the point of a weird version of boy who cried wolf... The last 3-4 attacks/disasters are all "false flags" or used "crises actors"... So when a real terrorist act happens, everyone will claim fake blood this, photoshop that, I mean are we supposed to believe now that every atrocity is fake or planned by the Government to start martial law? Even the recent tornadoes in Oklahoma are being blamed on HAARP by tin foils...