##going to greater heights##

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone in philadelphia has a picture of this, PLEASE post it:

heading toward the city on 95, down near the naval yards, there is a big abandoned buliding off to the left. Its kind of mustard colored. All the way at the top there is 2 big speed hangover rollers, and i think a nemel. they are all dark colors, browns and greens i think. that crap scares me thinking aobut it, its gotta be like 15 stories up if not more.

I tried and tried to find that Mitea photo mentioned earlier.. it was much like that Ozie spot, same height, same style climb.. didn't know Yeloh or Saber did it? Anyone got that?

What about that HUGE overpass opposite that Puzl/Jabs-GK/Power ? That wasn't SO scary, but it was HUGE (think it read something like "CBS is dead, long live something something).

Anyways.. here's a few. The KYT building was jacked from ArtCrimes (and it now looks like that other before&after flick.. all buffed and jacked). It's right downtown in Seattle.. visible from main streets and from I5 (north or south). The other is my boy Stems in Everett (near Seattle). That shit is a good 50' high with about 10" of ledge. He had to run across the freeway and drop down onto it. Props.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00178574f00000021.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00178574f00000022.jpg'>

so i drove down westside highway in nyc last night and i saw that piece

on the bridge overpass at around 125? (or maybe higher). i had

totally forgotten about it! it looks ill, but i only drive past it at night...

does anyone have a flic of it?? it looks mighty msk to me!!

word

Guest mikro137

seose had a fuckin canoe and mook only had waterwings hes a fuckin pussy! what the shit mikro , you need to tell him to steal a boat next time!- force one sda

thats the fuunniest shit i ever heard , ill try and get the flick that goes with it this evening

Guest JoeHatesCops

hey

justjedd, the mitea shot is on grafart, plus like another rooftop he did, sabre, didnt do that same spot, he did one of the croosbeams like that graver roller(i think it was graver) except it was a throwup/piece, this was like 95-96 i think, on that mitea shot Im pretty sure yeloh had the other side, and it had been running for a while, and then mitea did it, and they both got buffed, like a few days after he did it. what about that opel on the ave thats on that building near taco bell, thats like right at the top by that ladder running up the side of the building and its like right at the top (black and white OP), and he mustve done it one handed but thats really realy high. thats all i can think of. I havent been in seatle for awhile

Guest BOSTONIAN

THIS IS A TIGHT THREAD...YO IN REGARDS TO THE 1 ST PAGE....LAST PIC ON IT IS RIGHT IN HOLLYWOOD ON HOLLYWOOD BLVD. THAT SHIT WAS COMPLETELY DONE AT ONE POINT. I MEAN EVERY WINDOW..CRAZY SHIT..PAGE 2 FROSTY IN REGARDS TO THE SABER AND BUS SHIT DONE IN THE LA RIVER THERE IS NO ICE IN LA UNLESS YOU GET IT OUTTA A FREEZER AND HALF THE TIME THAT RIVER IS ALMOST DRY IN MOST PLACES..AND PAGE THREE THAT SMOKE STACK....WHAT THE FUCK DID THOSE KIDS HANG OFF OF I CAN SEE A FUCKIN THIS...THERE IS SO MUCH GOOD SHIT ON THIS THREAD. KEEP IT COMMING GUYS....LA IS DEFONETLY THE PLACE TO SEE SOME CRAZY ROOF TOPS AND HIGHWAY BRIDGE BILLBOARD TYPE OF SHIT...

Archived