Am I normal? Shit that only you do.

you can microwave bacon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whenever i jack off i think of a certain staircase in the parking garage at the mall. idk why.

i have a lot of things like that with various locations.

locations and words also get stuck in my head the same as songs.

I have this one sort of arbitrary memory of driving down this street in my hometown with my mom when i was very young. I don't think anything particularly traumatic (or even memorable) happened that day. I suppose it was one of the many flashes of moments as i became self-aware, though i do recall more cohesive memories before that.

I think about it at least every couple days... more frequently lately as introspection has become more common in my life.

Also: I lost the remote door locker to my car, so i have to lock it manually as I'm getting out. The only problem is, I'm very adamant about my car not being left unlocked, so unless I consciously lock the door, i almost invariably have to go back and check it. Borderline, if not entirely a symptom of OCD... I am very good at rationalizing it, too. The couple of instances of finding my car unlocked each year are enough to justify running back outside to double check.

My boy getting his car stolen a few months back has served to worsen the situation, too.

I have a million more idiosyncrasies since i quit drinking... they're piling up.