**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagles head coach Andy Reid's son found dead at Lehigh University where the Eagles hold training camp.

I feel bad for Reid, he's a good man. His sons on the other hand are just fuck ups and coke heads/pill poppers/dope fiends living off his money. He was also caught trying to smuggle drugs into prison. Now he is dead. My guess is accidental suicide but we'll see soon enough.

so who is gonna have a better season..Randy Moss, T.O or Ocho cinco??

To be honest with the talent in the league now, I dont know why anyone cares about these fucking washed up, dead beat drama queens.

Moss probably has the most potential talent left of all of them, and has hands the size of toasters;

But ill agree with T.O and Flynn being the best combo out of the 3.

Alex Smith isnt as shitty as everyone makes him out to be, but the 49ers have other talent around Moss and id like Flynn over Smith. Miami dosent even know who the fuck will be throwing the ball for them yet, and out of the 3 has-beens I hate Ocho the most.

He'll have another season like last.

2 catches, for 20 yards, 0 TDs

^cosigned that car is ugly but so are the chiefs colors at least he tried to show some spirit

i think with TO being out of the NFL last year makes him the most likely to want to prove something.

moss will put some numbers up and ocho stinko is lame.

i feel bad for the dolphins but at the same time its anybodies game once the whistle blows..:miamivice:

Wtf man! The eagles are blowing dick right now...two 3 n outs, nnamdi getting burned constantly, can't stop the run. Vicks throwing hand gets injured in the 2nd qtr (he was only supposed to play in the 1st.) the only positive is the defensive line getting pressure. Kafka is in now and we finally get a first down.

I hope your teams are doing better than the eagles

These "back up" refs are fucking terrible, I've seen a couple of missed/bad calls that would completely ruin a regular season game. Watching ESPN I see that refs in other games were just as bad. The NFL needs to get a deal done with the real refs quick.

Nice comeback win for the Eagles. The D-line looks CRAZY good, even the back ups. 7 sacks for the game. Asomugha needs to step his game up, he got burned twice. First team Offense looked like shit but Nick Foles and Trent Edwards (surprisingly) delivered. This is the most excited I've been for a preseason game ever!

Thoughts on your teams oontzers?

for being a preseason game between the chargers & packers was pretty good besides all the turnovers..

would of been better if that terd didnt fumble the ball.

RG3 didnt look too bad..what was he 4 for 6 70yds 1td.

manning looked pretty good didnt really do to much just took what the D gave em..his wr's didnt really help em out with the dropped passes.

monday needs to hurry up.

To be honest im glad we won, pre-season or no pre-season.

But as for the first quarter im pretty dissapointed in what I saw from our starters.

Granted, its ''fake football'' and alot of people were out, but our defense got knifed

and the offense took until the 2nd quarter to get going.

Flacco looked good, and had a solid drive down the feild.

We'll see next week how things go.

way to go Chad Johnson..LOL.fool bout to get cut.

2584.png&w=65&h=90&scale=crop&background=0xcccccc&transparent=false

Chad Johnson arrested in Florida

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/id/8260872/chad-johnson-miami-dolphins-arrested-domestic-battery-charges

Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Johnson was arrested Saturday night for misdemeanor domestic battery, according to Davie (Fla.) Police Department captain Dale Engle.

Johnson

Johnson is in police custody, and will have to see a judge before he can be released.

The argument started while the couple was in their car. As they pulled into their driveway, Johnson's wife claims he leaned over and headbutted her, while Johnson claims his wife leaned forward and they bumped heads.

Johnson's wife has a laceration on her forehead. She was treated on the scene and transported to the hospital.

The call to police came at Johnson's residence.