**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

I think we all have the sportscenter app + updates....

Jus sayin.

and this is the NFL thread...not like we're talking about golf in here.

Anyway, these athletes are fuckin up! They have millions at stake and are too stupid to call a taxi? or if they're too good for a taxi they can afford a limo! I know people do dumb shit when they're fucked up but you gotta be smarter than that.

Also, Perts be prepared for the cowboys getting raped by the eagles this year!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al Davis and Jerry Jones both bring(brung) their squads down.

Sit back, throw your stacks out there, and let a pro do what they do.

I understand the biz side of things but veterans not showing up to the OTA's is weak sauce.

Thank god for Flak jacket, niggas in the middle of a multi year contract and hes still out there to be the best he can be, and on top of that is asking for the pressure to be on him.

The Saints bounty shit is so tired, talkin bout a $1,000 prize to knock someone out? Them fools make too much money to bother with silly shit like that. Fuck

I dont know why the guy draws so much hype, even in his prime he wasnt enough to get it done so why are people still talking about this silly nurga?

Anyone care to make some bold predictions for the year already?

Good looks Al.

Ray's a fucking Legend, irreplacible.

Its been an honor having a real boss as the face of our organization for over a decade.

Born a Raven and he'll end a Raven.

Dude could eays put motivational speakers out of business.

In football news Ravens GM is saying contracts with Flacco and Rice are moving along, which im glad, and im also glad were not stweing on this Suggs shit.

RG3 is burning holes in WR's gloves apprentely, Luck hasn't been making much noise since his initial hype but he seems like he's waiting for the season to make his statement.

The plot thickens, NFL is like a soap opera these days.

I want in for 2012, I was in for 2010, and got left out for 2011 - and like I said, if people are down for a pool, even like 10$ buy in, I'm down

Ocho nobody signs with the dolphins, guess he wont be much inside help against the Pat's since he couldn't even understand their offense when he was there.

Derrick Mason retires a Raven, dude is a legend and glad to see him ride off in Purple and black.

Too bad it wasnt him instead of Lee Evans in the endzone last year.

So sick about hearing about RG3 already, christ if he has a half decent year it'll be worst than Tebow