**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugly helmet is ugly!

I think 20-25 years from now players will be wearing helmets that look similar to motorcycle helmets. That will eliminate face mask penalties and neck injuries from pulling the face mask. It would also stop players from poking others in the eyes in the pile when a fumble occurs.

Something that kinda looks like this.

aZ3Uj.jpg

ugly helmet is ugly!

I think 20-25 years from now players will be wearing helmets that look similar to motorcycle helmets. That will eliminate face mask penalties and neck injuries from pulling the face mask.

In 10 years it's gonna be two-hand touch if the trend of pussafication continues.

Which players from your teams have made the top 100?

#74 Joe Flacco - I think way under rated, but I might be biased. Id say he definately is alot better than some of the goons ive seen on the list, this season approaching though Joe Joe will be the QB he was born to be

#45 Vonta Leach - Animal isnt the word for it, best FB in the league no question.

#22 Ray Rice - Definately in the argument for most productive/usefull RB in the league. RR is a monster, and it'd be a damn shame if we dont lock him up.

Apparently the Ravens have 7 members on the list, the most of the 32.

The remaining four: Ngata/Ray Ray/Suggs/Reed- But it should be Webb instead

it doesnt even matter, that top 100 thing is a popularity contest

but to answer your question

75 - jason witten

91- tony romo

both absolute joke rankings

cam newton, matt stafford, phillip rivers, mike vick all voted ahead of romo.........looooool

also, peyton is rated 50th

I know its a fucking joke, and not that I dont think hes a great QB but Staffy had a better season last year for sure, the other 3 ill agree with you.

It just gives us something to talk about other than Tom Baby's hair

#80 Nnamdi Asomugha - Personally I think a lil too low but he will show his worth this year as our number 1 Shut down corner

#71 DeSean Jackson - I think he will have a breakout year. He just got paid so he better!

#70 Mike Vick - He was bitchin about being rated too low but I think that is a good spot for him. He said he was gonna use that as motivation so that's good to hear.

#57 Trent Cole - One of my favorite and the most consistent players on the Eagles defense.

#44 Jason Babin - Dude is a sack machine, I think he will have another amazing year because he will get single coverage with all the other beasts on our line wreaking havoc

#42 Jason Peters - He was the best LT in the game before he got hurt. Out for the season...

I don't see LeSean McCoy on the list so I'm guessing that he cracked the top 20!

it doesnt even matter, that top 100 thing is a popularity contest

cam newton, matt stafford, phillip rivers, mike vick all voted ahead of romo.........looooool

also, peyton is rated 50th

Vick is definitely not better than Romo but I would take Stafford, Rivers and Peyton before him. Maybe Cam in a year or two

24 - jason pierre-paul

31 - eli manning

39 - victor cruuuuuuuz

62 - justin tuck

90 - hakeem nicks

list is definitely laughable.. dont really see any of the other giants making the list

maybe osi, kiwanuka, or bradshaw but thats a stretch

top 5

brees

rodgers

fitzgerald

foster

janikowski

was just kidding with janikowski but dude holds it down for oakland hes practically scored half the teams points over the past decade(more like 30%but you can see what im saying)

also did not think osi or bradshaw would make the list with the seasons they had ..

osi with his injury and the giants run game was shit last year

just wanted to speculate

Ed Reed @ 16

Ray Lewis @ 20

Sugggs @ 11

They said we have 4 in the top 20, so im going to say Ngata will come in the top 10.

Cant think of anyone else in the backfeild with that kind of recognition.

Ladarius Webb will be up their with the Island soon enough if he keeps it up.