**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Steelers throwback..throw that shit in the trash.

Them bitches is ugly.

Pats got the easiest schedule in the league.

WTF

I was saying the same shit, but im not even suprised.

The Patriot's get a sack of cans every year, nothing new here.

On the flip side the Ravens have statistically have the #4 most difficult schedule in the leagues.

But Im ganna pull a G Bush and just say bring it on.

Now its just decided which two games to go to

Ravens vs. :

Cowgirls

Giants

Broncos

Raiders

Steelers

Im 100% going with the girlie(redskins fan) to watch the Ravens play the deadskins.

Depending on ticket price and the weeks they fall on im probably looking at going

to the Ravens/Cowboys game Oct. 14, Redskins Dec. 9th, and I do want to see the Manning Broncos but back to back would be crucial, so im thinkin Giants Dec. 23 as a Christmas present.

our secondary is hurt..dont really know too much bout college..but from what ive been hearing think the boys are looking into Mark Barron from Alabama..

lil highlight clip i found..looks okay but then again its a highlight clip..if anyone knows bout these college players, put me up on game. gratsi

sup with my nigga prime time..lol. damn son.

Deion Sanders posted a picture of his sons filling out a police report against their mother

deion-photo-.jpg

Deion Sanders' contentious divorce took another ugly turn on Monday, when the Pro Football Hall of Famer posted a photograph of he and his two sons filling out a police report against their mother, Pilar Sanders.

The photograph above was tweeted by Sanders 14 minutes after he posted the following two messages on his Twitter timeline. (The bottom message was sent first.)

Screen-Shot-2012-04-23-at-6.29.12-PM.png

He captioned the photograph with the message, "filling out police reports now! Thank God for this platform to issue the Truth."

TMZ reports that police were seen outside Sanders' house on Monday night and an unidentified person was in handcuffs. His estranged wife was taken to a hospital after complaining of a medical problem.

Last month, Pilar Sanders filed a $200 million defamation lawsuit against her husband. She was responding to a tweet from Deion's daughter, Deiondra, which said Pilar was a "gold-digging [expletive]." Deion later explained that the statement couldn't be defamation because it's true.

The NFL Network analyst filed for divorce in December and the story has been a fixture of the tabloids ever since. How grotesque is it? Deion, who just used his children against their mother to win public sympathy points, thinks he's the victim. And he may even be right.

Stop snitchin!

Nah but for real not to get side tracked but females do think they have a freebie to wail on dudes and expect us not to do anything back. Im not saying I would or you should punch a bitch, but if some chick and her hoe ass friend were trying to roll on me id atleast neutralize them.

But yeah, using your kids for sympahty is pathetic.

Using them to win in court and protect your millions = Genius

I thought Cam would of won the way everyone's on his dick.

A rodge made me laugh when he said ''Thanks to those who did and didnt vote for me, curse avoided''

I mean, I dont believe in curses and shit but the Madden things got something to it.. Troy aint done shit since he was on it, and Hillis turned into a bum also.

Good for the Megatron, 100million and the cover.

EA has never made anything worth a fuck that comes to my mind.

Madden is sweet, my Bro coped the xbox so I dont play it but it is ill, and helps with football blue balls.

Ha, I was at my boys the other day and some kid called me out knowing I have played like twice in my life, obviously I was Bmore and dudeman was the iggles.

Needless to say, dudeman got that ass whooped by the rookie.

Haha sounds good to me fool, even though if you're even moderately decent you might wreck me.

I had 11 I think? whichever one has Breezus on the cover, I played it like half a dozen times before my bro jocked our xbox for his dorm.

Bed, I dont keep up with everyone obviously so im assuming your an eagles fan?

What are you expecting this year, and how do you feel about sticking with Vick?

Hey now, you gatta specify which birds homie.

They play us too, and I will be at that game no matter what.

Cant wait to see the Ravens D wreck Griffin.

Bmore also will be coming to Philly the second week.

Thats ganna be a sick ass game