Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

2. Bynum is a bitch..fool needs to shut the fuck up and play ball..fool has no clout to try to act like hes running shit telling everyone bout how he would shoot another 3 if he wanted too...or when they where in huddle and he was doing his "zen" shit that phil taught em...GTFO fucking clown fool..only fool on that team that can act however the fuck he wants is Kobe..period. fool needs to shut the fuck up and play..

That's probably why he got benched a game, he killed it against the clippers last night. Dude is a beast, he just needs to play his role and do work down low.

it's the "cool thing" to defy a coach...

bynum would be a corner boy in compton if an orange ball didn't exist.

and howard a trust fund kid...

bynum showed his true side last year in the playoffs hacking to injure... it was cowardly and pathetic, now he want to "act out" this season, spare me, dudes a clown...

howard is just a straight pussy, he's like the little baby that cry when things dont go his way, he makes me sick to look at...

think of the fans that pay to see you, the little kids that idolize you and look up to you, these guys are just quick fame that were never taught the rights and wrongs of everyday life, no respect for their organizations, teammates or apparently themselves...

im tired of this back and forth shit....and now it looks like the kings are moving.

FUCK THE MALOOFS!

i was watching that shit this morning..look like to me that the Maloofs were making a lame ass excuses to back out of the deal, did you hear the two reporters pulling there cards bout if they knew that there was concerns and not a deal..then why did Gavin Maloof at city council crying happy that they came up with an agreement and just gave the vibe that every was set.. them two lawyers they had are fuckheads!!

then George goes on to say that how bout they stay where they at and just fix it up..blah blah.

wtf was gavin crying about if he knew all along they werent going to stay here.

as for george...he's the one i hate the most...shady ass motherfucker...they arent going to remodel PBP..they mentioned it wasnt worth it to remodel a few years back...and they know that the city wont put any money in on fixups...so this is a way to back out the deal completely and make it look like the city's fault.

they're broke asses need to just sell the team to someone (or a group of someones) that are committed to keeping the kings where they belong...here in sac.

i havnt even been paying attention to that bullshit, all i can say is that howard and bynum could really help their teams win. they have all the talent in the world but their side tracked by what people are saying about them. these dudes just need to chill the fuck out and play the game. their just cheating themselves, their teams, and the fans.

Looks like the Bulls winning the best record again.

Bulls dominance again?

1990-1999

Yah

they need a healthy rose, playing well, to get by miami...

n boston is emerging as a force too...

matchups in the playoffs, matchups.

the bulls will be hurting in the playoffs without rose. they need to play him just enough to shake off any rust from his game, but not enough that he re-injurs himself

Raps decide to win when they don't have a chance to make it to the playoffs -.-

Lakers were pretty good today without kobe..puts them at 4-1 without him, didn't think they could do it....bynum really stepped his game up the past couple of games!

EVERYTHING HE DOES IS INTENTIONAL.

HE'S OUT OF CONTROL.

HE SERIOUSLY COULD HAVE ENDED BAREA'S OR HARDENS CAREER...

DUDE IS A STRAIGHT GRIMEY NIGGER

SHOULDA BEEN TOSSED FROM THE LEAGUE BACK WHEN HE DID HIS JUNGLE STRUT INTO THE STANDS IN INDIANA...

man anyone been watching the Bobcats..those fools really suck 20 L's in a row..they got 3 games left Wizards, Magic & the Knicks..will they beat any of those teams? i doubt it.

SHOULDA BEEN TOSSED FROM THE LEAGUE BACK WHEN HE DID HIS JUNGLE STRUT INTO THE STANDS IN INDIANA...

i seen that shit go down live...i turned on the tv to catch the kings game and decided to watch the last few minutes of the pistons/pacers game until the kings game started.

shit got out of control as soon as someone threw that drink on artest.

then he came to the kings...never liked him.

IS WHAT IT IS CALI, NOBODY'S PERFECT, BUT WHEN YOU KEEP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, WELL THAT JUST MEANS YOUR DUMB/IGNORANT OR BOTH...

SUCH IS THE CASE WITH RON...

BOBCATS ARE A FAIL, I BEEN BETTING THE MONEY LINE AGAINST ALL SEASON, MAKING A KILLING.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE KNICKS MATCHUP WITH THE HEAT/OR MIAMI...

ANY CHANCE OF AN UPSET IN EITHER OF THOSE SERIES?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now