OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKC all the way..

Bosh out for the rest of the season..Heat don't need him, dude is soft..

Anyone else catch what Stern said "we should handout oscars instead of MVP awards" pretty much making fun of the Heat & Clippers for flopping all the time..which is true (LeBum,Bosh,CP3 & Griffin)

They pay a (this probably means nothing to you blokes) a free kick and a fifty metre penalty (basically possession and a fifty metre advance in field position) now for flopping in Australian Football.

Pretty hard to enforce. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these blokes actually practice acting.

If the referees could stop trying to play the game, and just officiate it, it would probably change the way a lot of the players are acting. Watching Kobe and listening to him scream like a fucking soccer player every SINGLE FUCKING TIME he leaves the ground and gets shut down is FUCKING PAINFUL.

protest... i think it took doug barking all 2 games about it b4 they were like, fuck, this play is gonna decide the game, we gotta call it... id b mad on yr end too, b consistent, but on my end follow the fuckin rule book. moving screens r illegal.

silba, good series, propped, but i heard u did make an appearance in the "what we think u look like thread"...?

taco... ever since kanye west broke out there has been allot of "confused" black males becoming more prevalent...

protest... i think it took doug barking all 2 games about it b4 they were like, fuck, this play is gonna decide the game, we gotta call it... id b mad on yr end too, b consistent, but on my end follow the fuckin rule book. moving screens r illegal.

silba, good series, propped, but i heard u did make an appearance in the "what we think u look like thread"...?

taco... ever since kanye west broke out there has been allot of "confused" black males becoming more prevalent...

hahaha, I see what you did there

Wow..can't believe the Pacers just smoked Miami like that.

I'd LOVE to watch Lebron and co. fall to Indiana.

Bird will always get big ups from me. So I'm psyched to see them winning.

Not to mention the implications it could have for the eastern finals.