OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couldnt b more proud of the 76ers.

great series.

people said we only got past the bulls bcuz of injury.

but we take the celts to 7 and competed...

i think that proves the bulls theory wrong.

this series coulda been ours had doug not made a coaching error in game one when we lost by a point.

game 7 away, what a game, celts made runs and 76ers kept fighting back.

i know the garden was stunned and trembling at a potential loss.

29% shooting in the first half and we were still in the game.

i love our team, honestly with a scorer and maybe a stiff 3 point shooter i think we could go far...

i like the direction of this team, new ownership, good young likeable players with class and heart...

stoked for next season.

good luck boston, no one want to c LEFRAUD win anything.

but im sticking by san ant...

Co-sign Rondo was clutch in the end..another thing iguodala was terrible that whole series from the line..

overall good series,looking foward to see the Sixers in the upcoming years..good young talent.

i hope the C's take out the Heat..X-factor i'd say Ray Allen if he can get that trey shot..think theyll beat the Heat.

HEAT IN 5, may b 6...

truthfully i hate boston, i respect rivers and allen, but i hate the other 3...

u may not wanna hear this but here goes reality.

rondo the self proclaimed "best point gaurd in the league"... not even close, he is who he is because of the big 3... surrounded by that abundance of talent its not hard to get big numbers. he cant shoot well... i think he is a great PG but very very far from the best in the league...

garnett, i respected him in minnesotta, used to like him allot, but he transformed from a black man into a grimy jig when he went to boston, never the less a hall of famer but i cant stand his shit talk and grimeyness on court.

pierce "the truth" was he "the false" back in the day when he sucked ass season after season jacking up 30 three pointers a game next to his boy antoinne walker? ,,,

garnett and ray ray were ballers pre peirce/rondo...

peirce/rondo are nothing without all 4 on floor...

ray ray is a class act and one of the biggest work horses ive ever seen, this guy defines work ethic and class, one of the best shooters of all time.

rivers is a good coach, was a good player too, always like rivers.

im looking forward to this fuckin team getting broken down and rondo getting exposed for what he is, slightly above average...

also the division has been impossible to win with this super-team in the atlantic.

no hate, just real.

dont get butthurt.

I like Pierce simply because of his loyalty to the team, I also strongly believe he is smarter than most people give him credit for.

KG has never really sat well with me on or off the court, but his performance based numbers are hard to ignore - agreed he was a force no matter where he played ball. His street ball style is cringe worthy a lot of the time, and it's not really what the C's used to be about. Havlicek would be spinning.

Rondo can't shoot, and does not seem to have a true Celtic work ethic. But his ball handling in the lane is what puts him a few rungs above a lot of the top PG's - love him or hate him, he can change the play, a lot of the flashier PG's cannot change the move once they've set off.

As for being butthurt? You might be proud of your young Sixers for making it that deep, but we C's fans are fuckin' astounded that we are still competing!