OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHOULDA BEEN TOSSED FROM THE LEAGUE BACK WHEN HE DID HIS JUNGLE STRUT INTO THE STANDS IN INDIANA...

i seen that shit go down live...i turned on the tv to catch the kings game and decided to watch the last few minutes of the pistons/pacers game until the kings game started.

shit got out of control as soon as someone threw that drink on artest.

then he came to the kings...never liked him.

IS WHAT IT IS CALI, NOBODY'S PERFECT, BUT WHEN YOU KEEP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, WELL THAT JUST MEANS YOUR DUMB/IGNORANT OR BOTH...

SUCH IS THE CASE WITH RON...

BOBCATS ARE A FAIL, I BEEN BETTING THE MONEY LINE AGAINST ALL SEASON, MAKING A KILLING.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE KNICKS MATCHUP WITH THE HEAT/OR MIAMI...

ANY CHANCE OF AN UPSET IN EITHER OF THOSE SERIES?

West: SA in 5 (been there done that) OKC in 7 (young bloods game) LAL in 4 (would like to think the Nuggets have a chance..but realistically whos gonna cover Bynum or Gasol) Mem in 6 (their bench better & coached better...Tony Allen bout to give hell to CP3)

East: CHI in 5 (dont even know what happen to philly) , MIA in 7 (i would like the Knicks to take it but in the end think it will be the Heat) , IND in 4 (magic over), BOS in 6 (experienced)

• Like 1