OFFICIAL NHL 11-12 SEASON NURGA THREAD

mewzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fools hating on Crosby...if he was on your team you'd all be dick riding. I just read about some dude giving props to that snow nigg tootoo are you fucking kidding me?

his skills are no question,his history of diving,whining,referee bitching,and other faggotry,and the hype machine,and amount of dick sucking he gets when he does stuff like score 2 goals on an echl goalie.im happy with claude giroux.

Wild defeat LA Kings, 4-2. Do so without Clutterbuck, who was supposed to play on the line with Koivu and Heatley, but was scratched today before practice. Also have Setoguchi on the IR.

Matt Hackett called up from Houston as back up goalie; comes in shortly after the beginning of the game on Tuesday at the Shark Tank when Josh Harding goes out hurt, finishes the game shutting out the Sharks (though Harding gave up a goal). Starts tonight, and shuts out the Kings until the 3rd period. Could be the longest shutout streak in minutes by a rookie goalie, though I haven't confirmed.

Our goal tending is sick this year. Contributing to that 41 points we have.

Whats everyone think of the realignment?

I'm all for the realignment. We currently play in the Northwest, but it will be nice to play a lot of the teams in the central. We always have scrappy and entertaining games against the Blues, so it could be a nice rivalry.

One thing I'll miss about the Northwest are the late starts for when we're on the west coast. I can get home from work, eat, and then head out to catch the game, if not the last two periods.

that tootoo suspension was complete bullshit, along with the rest of the calls in that game. tootoo left his feet to avoid a collision. miller was barely hit, otherwise he wouldnt have been able to IMMEDIATELY start throwing punches. and then gaustad starts talking shit to lindy? was that nigga serious, b?

i aint even mad tho, preds won tonight

i just watched that to see what you people were talking about. though tootoo is kinda dirty or known for big hits, that one was not a suspendable hit. so weird they did that, i could give two shits about him or either team and he left his feet to avoid collision from how i saw it...

Bs loose two in a row after a perfect November. seasons over. hahah

as for the realignment, not a fan of that AT ALL... you loose history and some rivalries. just move the Jets to the Central Division and either Detroit or Columbus to the Southeast. done deal. then each team gets a home series in play offs? why, if they dont deserve it per their record then tough shit. i think its a bad move...