OFFICIAL NHL 11-12 SEASON NURGA THREAD

mewzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha..they played a good game.

Probably one of the best ones I have seen them play this year. I had my hands over my eyes during the second and third. After that ottawa game...nuff said.

I think we are a soft team. Boyle, cally and prust are our main physical guys, and boyle the only one who is actually a "big" guy. We were clearly undersized compared to that sharks team. Rupp, stall and sauer getting heathly will help. Looks like Avery will be playing again starting thursday.

Probably not the timeliest comment from Joe, but I think he was pretty close to the truth.:o

Ryan Mcdonagh is sick, forgot to mention.

For sure. He is playing great, getting some big minutes up there with Girardi. I hope he continues to push himself and develop. Del Zotto seems to have dropped off as of late.

Anyone watch that ducks/caps game last night? Looks like the ducks have some serious goaltending issues..

Preds resigned Rinne, 7 years 49 million

:eek:

looks like history repeated itself since last time the sharks where our in the burgh..what a game fleury & griess had..well deserved goal for clowe after being held in the penguins end in o.t and the fucking ref didnt call anything! SHARKS!

Watching replays right now on NHL on the fly right now....but nothing on this game. Late ending I guess?

Also I feel really bad for Columbus. Why cant they get a team togeather? Why does mason suck so bad??

Also everyone better watchout for Minnesota, they have a nasty team this year. I would like to see them do well.

listened to most of the minnesota-vancouver game on the radio, decided i was missing too much and headed down to the bar to watch the third period. great fucking game. can't say i have seen the wild play at that pace before under todd richards or jacques lemaire.

looks like the guys are starting to figure out mike yeo's system. nice 5-1 stomp of the canooks. loved seeing clutterbuck jack the ref in the grillatin, albeit it was accidental. fsn delayed the commercial break to show the skirmish.

avery's back on the rangers and that douche tortorella still wont play him. the team was doing good last year even with all the injuries. i dont understand why he dropped zuccarello and avery.

Zuccs had a pretty good camp. I dont think he really fit in with who was around him in that line though. He probably would have been out with boyle and rupp. Both those guys are massive compared to zuccs who is what 5'9'' 185 soaking wet? As with alot of the guys going between hartford and the rangers, they would be solid 3-4 liners on most teams in the nhl. We just have alot of young talent stuck in the middle.

Avery-well im not too sure, torts and him dont get along well..soo..IDK. Eric Christensen is a lazy ass and plays wheenver he wants, at least Aves drives the net EVERY single play.

Just seen the seen that dude on sportscenter from the wild trying to punch the nux player..but instead he was punching the ref..lol.

Was that clutterbuck? Looks like the refs nose goes sideways..lol.

tumblr_lu5jhg9QOP1qct5h5o1_500.jpg

"Look what I can do!"

tumblr_ltelnhVkh31qercxjo9_r2_500.gif

• Like 1