Vancouver Bombing?

mark4_relax

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man o man,those pictures remind me of the last time I was up there-there was this guy writing "rates" with red and white fill-ins everywhere and Bne tags everywhere/the year before that is was Keen and Zeus(suez) killing it.Bne again.also some guy painting these things that looked like pussies with crossbones(these things were all over the place)

Take 5 the year before.and Ephex.that elephant isn't in Gastown is it?

Originally posted by 455

man o man,those pictures remind me of the last time I was up there-there was this guy writing "rates" with red and white fill-ins everywhere and Bne tags everywhere/the year before that is was Keen and Zeus(suez) killing it.Bne again.also some guy painting these things that looked like pussies with crossbones(these things were all over the place)

Take 5 the year before.and Ephex.that elephant isn't in Gastown is it?

those pussy cross bone things were wierd. they were everywhere.

NICE NICE. I like idea,!VIRUS!,plus,rhek stuff and the Kaput roller, the Mark one as well. Cola and Oaph are crazy and i wish i lived in that bus so i can jack off over it.

Bob Marley is King

AE...Abnormal Erections

No not city of angels.. city of skills...Vancouver....

yo zaius whats up its minus and i agree with u about postin more plus and house shit. and for mark stak is havin lots of fun robin your fills

Originally posted by marker

yo zaius whats up its minus and i agree with u about postin more plus and house shit. and for mark stak is havin lots of fun robin your fills

MARK THIS IS STAK & I HAVE NEVER ROBED YOUR FILLS THIS KID IS DUMB......I LIKE 2 ROB FILLS BUT I HAVENT EVER ROBED YOURS{MAYBE NUKE BUT FUCK THAT KID}...I LIKE THIS POST 2 PROPS BUT.......SOME1 NEEDS 2 POST U 4 MY BOY OPIE HE IS MAD UP ALL OVER THE PLACE........SOME ARENT THE BEST IN THE WORLD BUT FUCK THAT CARROT GETS UP IN TIGHT SPOTS SO 2 ANY1 THAT HAS IT POST IT....

.......................................................................................................

:D :beat:rIDINrUFF:beat: :D

Originally posted by stak

MARK THIS IS STAK & I HAVE NEVER ROBED YOUR FILLS THIS KID IS DUMB......I LIKE 2 ROB FILLS BUT I HAVENT EVER ROBED YOURS{MAYBE NUKE BUT FUCK THAT KID}...I LIKE THIS POST 2 PROPS BUT.......SOME1 NEEDS 2 POST U 4 MY BOY OPIE HE IS MAD UP ALL OVER THE PLACE........SOME ARENT THE BEST IN THE WORLD BUT FUCK THAT CARROT GETS UP IN TIGHT SPOTS SO 2 ANY1 THAT HAS IT POST IT....

.......................................................................................................

:D :beat:rIDINrUFF:beat: :D

Lying sack off shit!!

Archived