Vancouver Bombing?

mark4_relax

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so why didnt u cap stak in the burnaby tunnel that was a cool call i respect that and im sorry i went nut ball on u i had a bad day with my girl .

peace

:cool:

Holy shit!...I can't believe someone posted a Pestoe throw---haha.he and my boys Delk and Agro went up there with him(I think Barge went too)...that's sick..Pest had some shit going on with some dude from ETC I heard...from him through the wonderful world of e-mail..damn,Big T isn't usually like that..he filmed a tag I've had there since like '96 that is pretty bootie-an old "caro" on a pole...anyways,another OMT onslot is coming soon to a wall near you when I come back-and I'm sure I'll bring Ags when I come up next...hopefully.anyways.again.one love to 'Coover..22763.OMT>dn.

Originally posted by marker

how was the all u can eat food zaius

hey post some more flicks this is gettin borin

72 I MUST STOP THE BEEF

ok i no more beef with anybody.

ecept hngr

South loec s i see hmm.. I LOVE GRAFFITI. Ill try to find some Jumbo. Bump for chillin like a villian in Vancouver and little kids and fat kids and the kids that speak with lisps that you always make fun of with your freinds, and delivered pizza and no tip for the delivery guy. Bump for vancouvers love and the rain we get and the snow we got and will get. Bump for crazy bike couriers.

Zaius post the freight we did!

Bump for young guns talking smak. Its beautifful.

More bombing fliks!

Guest Handjob

Vancouver makes me wanna puke now. Everyone is losing it: Plus's last cry for atention, Zeus's "problem", only about 15% of the writers have style now, EVERYONE talking mad shit and not being able to back it up. I'm punchin' kids now... fuck it, this city makes me sick.

Nice clip of Idea painting, Ben, same with Tarsie.

ETC.FAM.DST

I like that Mark and Ope have shown quality stuff, tho. Good work boys.

email me at two_sixpacks_away@crackdealer.com we should go paint sometime...

peace.

Originally posted by Handjob

Vancouver makes me wanna puke now. Everyone is losing it: Plus's last cry for atention, Zeus's "problem", only about 15% of the writers have style now, EVERYONE talking mad shit and not being able to back it up. I'm punchin' kids now... fuck it, this city makes me sick.

Nice clip of Idea painting, Ben, same with Tarsie.

ETC.FAM.DST

I like that Mark and Ope have shown quality stuff, tho. Good work boys.

email me at two_sixpacks_away@crackdealer.com we should go paint sometime...

peace.

its more like 3 %!

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by bigguy

its more like 3 %!

Word up...

opie:rolleyes: Kids really wanny see this shit? Whats next Lure and Dove? they got up too... Arguably just as good as opie, if not better... Hell, they even got up in more areas. Doesn't change the fact that all three writers have a LOT of learning to do. Anyone can climb something and put their mark on it. To do it with style, however... Somewhere people in this city lost sight of that. Thats exactly while you'll find me and the rest of the crew somewhere else. We don't care to have Vancouver as an audience, with all the shit talking and negativity...

There are some great writers from here, don't get me wrong, but for the most part, they're doing the same thing we are...

Archived