Vancouver Bombing?

mark4_relax

Guest 5starstyle

yo handjob I gotta sae that Vancouver is getting kinda down..but however, theres a lotta new kids starting up, althought they are still toys, they have the dedication and just need some guidance..and I do agree that there is wae too much shit talking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you dont like how the scene is doing why dont you change it rather than moving away from it?

your just as much a part of it as any other writer.

plus, you probably have alot more skills than the average vancouver writer so i bet if you kept a more positive attitude you could easily influence the scene and impact it in a good way.

Originally posted by Zaius

if you dont like how the scene is doing why dont you change it rather than moving away from it?

your just as much a part of it as any other writer.

plus, you probably have alot more skills than the average vancouver writer so i bet if you kept a more positive attitude you could easily influence the scene and impact it in a good way.

lets go paint that tunnel ive been talking to ya bout!

We need more good writers, the standards have fallen over the years. The scene builds on itself, and we don't have much to work with right now. Anyway...

I use freights as my escape, there's alot less bullshit with trains.

I'll email you sometime Mr. handjob. I think you guys have done alot of good stuff over the years.

RELAX!

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by mark4_relax

I'll email you sometime Mr. handjob. I think you guys have done alot of good stuff over the years.

RELAX!

Thanks, homie, looking forward to it.

Those other kids have some valid points too, but Olah is right, shit gets dogged the next day here. Besides all of that, tho, I got into this to paint freights, so thats where you'll find my stuff anyways...

....Handjob....I'm moving to Beeeling!haaaammm next weekend....link up with A6 and get in touch...I talked to Pestoe-and told him to chill the fuck out.looking forward to wrecking Vancity....peace to all you battle axe street warriors up there..see ya when eye see ya.<OHEMTEE.denes.22763.

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by 455

....Handjob....I'm moving to Beeeling!haaaammm next weekend....link up with A6 and get in touch...I talked to Pestoe-and told him to chill the fuck out.looking forward to wrecking Vancity....peace to all you battle axe street warriors up there..see ya when eye see ya.<OHEMTEE.denes.22763.

sounds good, homie...

Originally posted by Handjob

opie:rolleyes: Kids really wanny see this shit? Whats next Lure and Dove? they got up too... Arguably just as good as opie, if not better... Hell, they even got up in more areas. Doesn't change the fact that all three writers have a LOT of learning to do.

exactly.

whomever said opie deserved some light in this thread needs to check themselves,that kid

has nothin'...ups are good,but that shit is just plain embarrasing.no handstyle,his throws

are weak as beer piss and he uses glass eater,the medium for toys.maybe he has

some other shit i haven't seen,i was only there for a couple days,but i saw enough to make

me cringe for a month.

the standard of graffiti for the vancouver area is pretty good, but in my humble opinion it

could stand to diversify and get weirder.with the exception of a few writers that is.look at that hesk hand...

i'd like to hear a comprehensive timeline history of vancouver.i know virus and AA are generally regarded as the old schoolers..anyone have the knowledge to drop a timeline of writers/crews after AA?

I won't even front like I know everything cause I don't, but I've done a bit of research. I don't exactly know when Virus and Dedos started.

But some of the pioneers of Vancouver graff include names like...

Jzone, Word, Ephx, Base (krack), Cos, and I'm sure there's more but those are some of the names from back in the 80's.

I hope to meet and talk to all these people, I'd like to draw up Vancouvers Family tree, and get all the history writen down.

Originally posted by mark4_relax

I won't even front like I know everything cause I don't, but I've done a bit of research. I don't exactly know when Virus and Dedos started.

But some of the pioneers of Vancouver graff include names like...

Jzone, Word, Ephx, Base (krack), Cos, and I'm sure there's more but those are some of the names from back in the 80's.

I hope to meet and talk to all these people, I'd like to draw up Vancouvers Family tree, and get all the history writen down.

Krewz!!:king:

BAH!!! ijdfksja;fkljsadfl!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! How did they hit up that plane!!!!! jeez. AHH!!!! thats fuckin' amazing. props to both ben and avers. nice job:crazy:

Bob Marley is King

AE...Abnormal Erections:king:

Guest Handjob

or this one:

"Mountain man, the mountain man,

drinks like a fish and he hits like a ram,

Mountain man the mountain man,

runnin through the woods with his dick in his hand..."

• 4 months later...

Archived