************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

I wasnt trying to start Anything in this thread! All i originally did was post a tattoo idea of mine.. and then when i asked a question people started making snide remarks just to sound cool. so I responded.

And i didnt try flipping the script, niggas just started recognizing my true genius...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo yo whats good niggas? i missed all the convention talk bro-fisting a few pages back but just wanted to say it was good chatting with the few of you i got to see. been busy doing bullshit big-life-changes errands so i haven't had time to go on this. literally flew from california to boston then took a bus to new york in a matter of 10 hours total.

the convention was fucking awesome as always. across the booth from KOH and i were bert krak, eli and chad and never have i seen so many tattoos pounded out in that amount of time. dude's machines must have been over heating because they were crackin' at it all fucking weekend. picked up a stack of shirts from blackheart and got that tattoo flash book from spider murphys for 180 instead of $300. happy that i got it for that cheap but ABSOLUTELY worth $300 its straight up amazing, Also saw some racoons the size of pitbulls and a ton of dan higgs tattoos. cant wait till next year.

also forgot to mention that the tattoo convention was going on the same time as a fucking toddlers in tiaras pageant, what kind of sick ass joke was that? i would leave the convention hall to take a piss or walk around and I'd see all these spray-tanned lipstick and makeup covered little girls running around with their braindead parents in tow, it was so disgusting.

also forgot to mention that the tattoo convention was going on the same time as a fucking toddlers in tiaras pageant, what kind of sick ass joke was that? i would leave the convention hall to take a piss or walk around and I'd see all these spray-tanned lipstick and makeup covered little girls running around with their braindead parents in tow, it was so disgusting.

As my wife posted on FB that day: "Tattoo convention and toddler pageant happening simultaneously. A lotta judgement being passed up in here."