**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im glad you got hype for nothing.

Fuck the Steelers, its so nice to see them one and done.

I understand they had alot of key injuries, but a great team, a Team that deserves to go to the Superbowl can overcome injuries and such, its all about depth not who can get the best starters.

Kinda funny all the Shittsburgh fans who were saying they were ganna knock the Ravens out of the playoffs even though they got that ass swept.

Itll be pretty hard to do that watching from their black and yellow couches at home

:lol:

Raiders fired Hue Jackson, fucking retards..not his fault the raiders been leading the league in most penalties..and plus the raiders not making the playoffs was all on the players..denver lost that last game raiders needed to win and didn't..in my eyes fucked up..there goes their playoff run next year..

Firing Hue Jackson was not a good move, like you said Al the players didnt perform, their destiny was their own and they failed.

Now ill say the Trade for Palmer was retarded, it was a gamble out of desperation and it was kind of an ''all in'' move. But palmers not the answer, dude needs to hang it up hes a Kyle Orton at best and even if they had gotten to the playoffs do you really see them beating any AFC team?

Now they have no Coach, a bummy QB and they traded a 1st and 2nd round for him.

Thank god im not a Raiders fan, the blackholes going to be their front office.

And I say it like this.

There are A, B, C, and D Quarterbacks.

Vick is a B Quarterback and I just dont see him ever being and A QB.

Hes not getting any younger, and dudes made out of glass.

How are you going to pay 100mil for a QB that misses 4,5,6 games a season?

His throwing capabilities have taken shape, but its because hes an Old dog, with Old tricks.

No pun intended..

Have you not been following what they've been doing for the last decade? Nothing new. They shoulda kept Cable but he punched that asst coach.

Firing head coaches, taking the fastest WR in the draft every year no matter how much they're lacking other skills, and leading the league in penalties. -- The Raiders way

Sorry but this is why the Raiders will never be a solid team.

They fire coaches WAY to often.

Their coach made great strides towards making the team better, and he still got fired. Yeah they finished 8-8, and I guess you could say they had a collapse, but this is not a playoff team. 8-8 IS NOT THAT BAD

i want to see the ravens go all the way but it all comes down to flacco.

too bad the steelers were too injured for that game.

i kinda saw it coming though, because the way to beat tebow is to basically not coach your defense. tell all your players to do their job and don't over think it. you zone blitz and you're gonna push him out of the pocket and he'll run. you play prevent after you get a lead and he and mcgahee will have room to gain 5 yards every play.

he had a fairly good game. i'll give him that. he won't have a good career. same thing bill burr said i guess.

but i think most of it was that the steelers usually stick to zone defense and they just sent their receivers straight down the field like a hail mary and he got lucky throwing it when the CBs were trying to switch assignments to the safety and they just blew it. play man coverage and tell your CB to do some god damn cardio and you'll be fine.

the chiefs shut him down and won the game without any offense, just by playing regular, plain ass defense. no crazy blitz packages or tampa two zone shit, just keep your D line pressure on, pass rush from the OLBs and tell your inside LBs to play the ball, and trust your secondary to play man coverage.

Sorry but this is why the Raiders will never be a solid team.

They fire coaches WAY to often.

Their coach made great strides towards making the team better, and he still got fired. Yeah they finished 8-8, and I guess you could say they had a collapse, but this is not a playoff team. 8-8 IS NOT THAT BAD

yeah, they shouldn't have fired cable in the first place. thought that shit would be done with al davis dead.

doesn't bother me though. go chiefs, nigga.

• Like 1