**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Tom Baby fan

i liked that part. and i have said it before, as a Pats fan im shook of playing your Ravens in the playoffs. its odd though the pats are 8-1 vs the Ravens in the play offs but man they are the truth.

:lol: yeah right. A brady fan giving Ei any props or credit?

Never that my friend

the Giants beat the pats off a catch on the helmet so for that ill always be salty but in all honesty man putting Eli in the same sentence as Brady is stupid. i mean come on. he is second tier at best and not even including Rogers or Brees(obviously) i can name two or three QBs i would rather have lead my team before that faggot. yes he is good but i just dont like his game sorry...

I think Eli can make any throw any of those other guys make, the only difference is with the guys you mentioned it can seem sometimes effortless, with Eli that shit is always a nail biter and exciting as fuck, always drama, makes it feel even better. It also has to do with the dumb shit he's done in the past as well, you're always like "OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...YES!".

In that way, Eli is all alone at least from this biased Giant's fan perspective.

D was NOT elite today.. suggs was where? no pressure. your team got 17 points on the turn overs. Houston beat Houston. gotta be alot sharper to beat NE man. but NE wont have the D that Houston had today either. im already stressed... ha

Reed aint hurt even with his age dude is too much of a beast to come out in the playoffs..

D was mad elite, 4 turnovers?

IHU what are you talking about?

I know TJ yates was a Rookie but Arian Foster is the best RB in the AFC.

The D also dropped like 3 INT, which sucks but showing it was there.

If our O had done fucking anything we would of put up numbers like Brady.

The Texans didnt beat themselves, the Ravens D just made plays.

Could of easily been 6/7 turnovers

Everyone keeps saying ''If's''

Guess what faggots, you can say if if if if all day.

20-13, its in the books and you dont have a time machine.

They had Shaub and we won by a larger margin, keep making excuses and Bmore will keep winning. Alot of blown calls on the Ravens anyway, face mask, robbed on 3rd down conversions, bullshit double reviews on plays.

Eat a dick if youre not rocking the purple and black